Chapter 19

A/N: Really feeling Frisky this weekend! Okay, next update will be next week . . . maybe! Penny and Hobbs story is coming to a close . . . well, this chapter in their story is coming to an end. I can't wait to take you all on the journey with me.

We spent the majority of the afternoon just enjoying the day and the time together with the kids in the backyard. Dom really outdid himself with this house, it's really big and very beautiful. He manned the grill while Letty and I helped in the kitchen and Mia minded all of the kids.

"Your brother said not to pry but I'm going to anyway, what's up chica? Where's your husband?" Letty asked.

"He's on a plane, I think."

"Where are your rings?"

"He should have them . . . I left them with his brother." I sighed.

"His what? You wanna tell me all about this adventure you've been on?"

"Not really and I'd rather tell the story only once. We'll talk about it tonight."

"You're not happy and that's what's worrying us." she said softly.

"No, right now I'm not but I'll get there once I figure things out."

I knew as soon as Luke touched the ground because he started calling me and I ignored all of his calls, texts, and voicemails. By 9pm all of the kids were tired and I went out back to finally answer one of Luke's calls.

"Hel . . ."

"Finally! Penny where are you?" Luke asked, desperation and relief in his voice.

"With my siblings."

"You're in the DR?"

"I'm with my siblings, Luke."

"Penny, babe, we need to talk."

"That's what we're doing right now and I honestly don't want to." I said, placing my hand over my stomach.

"Please, tell me where you are and I'll fly out or I'll fly you and Lani out. I got here and you were gone! You and my daughter were gone! That's twice now, Penny please . . ."

"I thought you would've taken the hint by my two abrupt departures. Maybe Hattie would like to talk to you, maybe you should go call her." I growled.

"Penny . . ."

"No! You don't get to deep sigh and act all worried, protective husband on me after you're the one who messed up! You fucked up and you left me, your wife, and you turned to her instead! You don't get to be mad at me for leaving, you just don't get to. Luke, take this time apart because I'm not going to tell you where am I, nor am I flying to you. Take this time to think about what you want because I'm not going to accept only 50% from you." I said.

"I've always given you 110% Penny."

"Not lately. 110% in sex doesn't add up to the same in the relationship proper." I argued.

"Okay, time apart to think . . . that's what you want?"

"What I want?" I asked, getting angrier by the damn second.

"Yeah, is that what you want?"

"What I want is . . . I don't want my husband kissing other women, does that count?"

"Penny . . ."

"I want my husband to be happy at home with his wife. I want my husband to respect boundaries and not talk about sexing up another woman while I'm sitting right next to him. I want . . . I want to be enough and it doesn't seem like I am anymore. I want my husband to put respect on our marriage instead of letting women flirt with him in front of his wife. I won't accept less than 100% because that's what I'm giving you so you need to think about where your priorities lie."