Chapter 21: Paper Cups are Cool

"I can't believe you said that." Lucifer says calmly, when the day is over. I look at him. "Are you upset?" I ask. "No, nothing you could do would upset me, Jared Whitlock." He replies and smiles. God, that smile...

"Great, Hendrix is here." Lucifer exhales and does up his jacket. I peer into the car coming towards us. The window rolls down and a good looking young guy smiles at Lucifer.

"Hey," He says. "I'll see you tomorrow, right Lucifer?" I ask. He holds up a hand to Hendrix. "Give us a minute." He says to him. "Got any paper?" He asks. I shake my head. "I have this." I pull out a polystyrene cup. He pulls out a pen, scribbles something over it and hands it back. He jumps into the car. I smile. He's written his number across the cup. "Nice touch." I laugh. He nods.

"Paper cups are cool, Whitlock. Very useful, keep it in mind." He instructs. "I will." I answer. "Need a lift?" Hendrix asks. I shake my head. "Alice should be here any minute." I look at my watch. "Well, in that case," Lucifer says. "Call me." He winks. Hendrix starts laughing with Lucifer. "I will." I laugh with them.

"Ok, bye Whitlock."

"See you, Mondigliani."

They drive off. Alice turns up about five minutes after. I jump into the car and do up my seatbelt. Alice drives off. "Wow. That Hendrix is so hot." I gasp sarcastically.  Alice glances at me. "Would you like a sherbert lemon?" She holds out a packet. "Alice, since when do you eat?" I ask. "Since a few hours ago. Jared take one, they are so amazing."

I pick one out of the bag and eat it.

"Little bitter, but they're alright." I comment. "I think they're great." She smiles and eats another and another. "Whoa, big mouth, take it easy!" I splutter laughing. She smiles. "They're really....good." She mumbles through a mouthful. "Ok, Little Miss Piggy. Eat away." I smile. She pulls up outside the house. "Sherbert lemon?" She offers again. "Alice, no." I answer.

"Ok. All the more for me." She answers, jumps out, and eats another.

(A/N, sorry its short, I'll publish another tomorrow. Honestly, I will, love you all,

VampireLover_xox :-D)