chap.18 the academy and a brother remorse

Start from the beginning

They nodded as they took the scroll from Hashirama. However Hashirama glared at them and told them that if they fail in their mission they will be stuck doing D Rank missions for the next year with no pay at all. Seeing as they were getting the message they promised they would not fail. Before they left Minato asked Hashirama about Naruto.

"Hokage sama how is Naruto I heard he's quite the powerhouse at his age. Minato asked.

"He's fine Minato" Hashirama groaned. "and yes he's quite strong for his age. Far greater than many others in his age group. Why do you ask?"

"We were hoping when Naruto graduates he could be placed on a team with Menma with me as their sensei" Kushina asked with a hope in her tone.

"You know I can't promise that. As Hokage I must abide by the rules I set when I first became hokage. I can't show favoritism even to my own son. Naruto and Menma will be placed on teams that fit their strengths, weaknesses, and abilities."

"But it's a perfect way to rekindle with Naruto." Kushina begged.

"Naruto will decide if he wants to rekindle with you. But if you keep trying to force your way into his life. It will only make him push you back more. Be lucky Naruto didn't disown you."

"What did you say?" Kushina covered her mouth tears flowing.

"Naruto believes in the code of the Uzumaki. He will never forgive you for what you done. But he refuses to abandon you as you are still his blood kin."

"But he carved blood kin deserter into my arm and renounced me as his mother and family member." Kushina argued.

"Yes family member but he never said clan member." Madara spoke up. "Naruto has shown true Uzumaki devotion. He still called you a clan member regardless of your crime. So be thankful for that."

Minato and Kushina were silent for a minute as they felt hope again. Naruto hadn't fully disowned them as he still considered them clan members. Maybe there was a chance to rekindle their relationship. They vowed to make things right with Naruto even if it killed them. Bowing their heads they left the office. Madara knew that their desperation for redemption from their former son would lead to an even greater disaster. Sensing his distress Hashirama placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I know your overprotective of my son, but like I said before Naruto can handle himself."

Madara could only smile at that. Of course the little fuzz ball would be ok. The boy had proven he can take care of himself, but that still didn't turn off his feeling of protecting his godson. Madara was like a mother wolf that protects her cub.

Konoha Academy

Naruto was walking to the academy with his mother and uncle Tobirama. Tobirama's return also spread like wild fire through out the village. The village never felt more safe than ever now with both Senju brothers to protect them. Naruto was super excited to start the academy and to become a ninja and one day take the hokage hat from his dad. He was dressed in a white battle kimono which was based off and modified from Kaguya's sage robe design which would help him improve his speed and movement in battle. His red hair had gotten a bit longer as it reached to his waist but was tied in a pony tail.

The villagers bowed their heads and waved to the family paying their respect which they kindly returned. On their way to the academy Naruto stopped when he heard a loud crash and noticed Mebuki Haruno tripped and hit the ground spilling her groceries. She groaned in pain as she sat up and tried to pick up the spilled food. Immediatly he rushed over to her to see if she was ok.

"Madam Haruno are you alright?" He asked.

"Oooh Naruto sama i'm fine i just tripped thats all" she groaned.