chap.6 meeting kaguya

Konoha: Five Years later

It was a bright morning in Konoha as the birds were singing and the sun was shining upon the Senju compound. Mito Senju was sleeping peacefully next to her husband as she felt a light tap on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw her ball of sunshine wide awake and gazing at her brightly. He kissed her softly making her smile as she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back.

"Morning Kaa-san" Naruto smiled holding his big tiger plushie.

"Morning little tiger" Mito yawned as she sat up and yawned.

"Today is the day I finally get to train to be a ninja" he said jumping up and down in excitement.

So Naru-chan is excited about his training now isn't he?" she asked softly and he nodded in her neck making her smile. She sat up and put him on her lap as she brushed his hair softly.

"So Kaa-chan what will you teach me today?" he asked and she smiled.

"Well Naruto your father i are going to try and unlock your chakra." she said and he nodded beaming happily.

"That's the life energy that we use to do jutsu isn't it Kaa-chan?" he asked and she giggled and nodded.

"Hai your a smart boy sochi. Today I'll tell you what chakra is and how to unlock and use it a bit." Mito smiled. "But first your father needs to wake up first." She said looking over at her sleeping husband.

Hashirama snored loudly as Naruto jumped off his mom's lap and crawled on top of his dad and poked his cheek.

'Tou san" he whispered. "Tou-san, wake up its time to wake up."

Hashirama grumbled as he put his pillow over his head groaning. Naruto crawled closer as he pushed his little head under the pillow.

"Tou-san" Naruto said as Hashirama woke up.

Mito laughed as Hashirama pulled off his pillow and sat up. Rubbing his eyes he noticed his six year old son sitting on his lap. Chuckling he picked him up and gave him a hug.

"Talk about a good wake up call" he chuckled.

"Sorry daddy but mommy said you must never over sleep especially if your the Hokage" Naruto chuckled.

"You are more like your mother everyday" said Hashirama.

Mito laughed as she dressed in her clothes and picked Naruto up and went towards the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them. Saying their thanks they dug in as Naruto loved his mother's cooking. Mito was a great cook much better than her husband. The last time Hashirama cooked it wasn't exactly good, edible but not that good.

"So Naruto any plans after your training today?" Mito asked.

"I'm going to visit Sasuke, he and I are going to hang out today." Naruto answered.

"Have you spoken with Mikoto first?"

"Yes Kaa-san I spoke with aunty Mikoto yesterday and she said yes."

"Well as long as she says it's ok that's fine"

"But Fugaku San doesn't seem to like me that much."

Mito put down her fork as her son brought up Fugaku. What did that Uchiha teme do now?. She knew that Fugaku had a pole up his ass knowing his arrogance and his superiority complex should be considered a bloodline since he's a master at having a godlike complex.

"What did that toe rag do now?" Mito asked.

"When I went to see Sasuke to hang out with him, Fugaku said that Sasuke was busy and didn't have time for Senju scum. He then kicked me out of the compound and slammed the door in my face."