chap.13 you reap what you saw

So the author of this story on fan fiction net decided that it will be a kaguya x naruto if you don't like the ship I understand if you don't want to read it or smth but if you still want to read this even tho you don't like the ship I would really be happy and that's all thankyou

Kaguya led the side branch Hyuuga clan through the village getting looks of shock and confusion. Many thoughts were going through their minds as why are the Hyuuga clan with Naruto's beautiful friend. They quickly noticed Neji with her as he was holding her hand quite tight being nervous of a new life.

"Kaguya sama where are we going?" He asked, "I know Konoha doesn't have a Ootsutsuki clan compound."

"You dont have to worry about that Neji. I can create us a compound in a instant as I have the ability to warp reality."

"Wow" Neji said in awe. "You must be very powerful."

"Lady Kaguya?" Honoka Hyuuga asked.

Kaguya looked at the 90 year old woman, "yes what is it?"

"Tell me my lady why did you do this for us? Why go through all this trouble for us slaves of the Hyuuga?"

"Because I know what's it like to sealed by your own family." Kaguya said coldly shocking them. "My own sons sealed me away in the moon for centuries."

"Centuries?" They asked as they all continued to walk.

"Yes centuries, I'm the mother of all ninja clans and bloodlines. I was the first one to use chakra and I user it to end all wars on this planet. But after seeing humans misusing the power my sons gave them I grew angry. The humans used it for war instead of using it to bring everyone together. It was enough to make me sick to realize humans weren't meant to have chakra."

"So what changed your mind?" Moro Hyuuga a little girl asked.

"A young sweet boy named Naruto Uzumaki Senju." She smiled as she remembered the day she met him and the time she spent with him.

Mini flashback: Naruto's seal mindscape

"Huh? Why would a beautiful lady like you be sealed inside of me?"

"I am Kaguya, mother of all Chakra"

"Kaguya, I am honored to be in your presence." Naruto praised her.

"Child stand up, do not bow. While I appreciate the respect you shouldn't treat me like royalty." said Kaguya.

"But my parents said those of great importance must be shown the proper respect."

"You certainly were raised right" Kaguya chuckled.

Flashback scene change:

"That's terrible to treat a sentient being in such a manner" Naruto shouted shocking Kyuubi and Kaguya.

Flashback: outside the seal

"I was hoping we could spend the day together. You and me"

"I'm not sure the world is ready for me yet" Kaguya said nervously. "I mean I once tried to eliminate mankind."

Naruto moved closer to her and held her face in his hands making her look at him. "You're not that person anymore."

Flashback: Hokage's office

"It didn't feel right for someone like her to remain a prisoner after years of imprisonment. I mean I'm sure she spent enough time repenting."

End flashbacks