Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Gulf's pov

I'm thankful that I have good friends. Because of them me and Mew are on good terms again. How did that happen you may ask? 

Well they put some sense in me. When I say them I mean Lèo.

Flashback

When I woke up I was in the hospital. Leo told me about what happened, how I fainted and I lacked vitamins, and how Mew only stayed for a couple of minutes.

It hurts I admit.

But he needs protection

Now it's only Me and Leo in my hospital room, it's been a few hours ever since I woke up.

The others went home to go to sleep while Leo stayed with me, he brought me dinner and helped me settled. He's now sitting on the couch while I'm on the bed.

"When are you gonna fix things with Mew? " He asked he looked up from his phone.

I shrugged "It's  better this way Leo" I answered.

Leo stood up from the couch and stalked towards me.

"That's bullshit Gulf. Look what happened between you two, Mew's been throwing his life away and being a dick. While your drowning yourself in work like nothing happened.

If your afraid because they may get hurt, you have me. Gulf you can depend on me,  that's what friends are for. Heck even your parents have you surrounded with shadow guards" Leo chuckled and I smiled.

"What reason would I tell him? I can't tell him about the threats." I said. He thought for a while.

"Just say the truth but keep the threats at bay, at tell him when your ready. I know your afraid of relationships. I know you have trust issues" Leo said.

It's true, I have trust issues. It's because when I was young they would befriend me because of my money not because they wanted me as their friend on their own.

"Okay I'll tell him"  I said and on cue the door opened and revealed our friends.

"Tell who what?" Man said while sitting down on the couch. 

I looked at Mew and saw that he was already looking at me.

"I need to talk to you, privately" I said to him, the others understood and walked out the door.

It was just silence. I don't know how to start. What if he thinks I'm petty?  What if nothing changes? What if I hur-

"What do you want to talk about? " Mew said looking at me blankly.

I sighed

Then I started to rant.

"I'm sorry, I know is this doesn't change anything but I just wanted to tell you that. I know I hurt you.It's not that I don't like you it's just because I'm afraid. I have loads of questions in my head. Like 'What if I get hurt?' What if we just hurt each other in the proce-"

I couldn't finish as Mew smashed his lips in mine. The kiss felt comforting, he started kissing he hard as if he was longing for this moment. We parted and we were panting. He rested his forehead on mine.

"It's okay chérie (sweetheart). We both caused pain on each other. I'm sorry for whoring around,  I was just hurt and I couldn't even process what was happeni-"