quite lovely

Some family friendly moment, (a fluff) anyways i got the idea from @dracomalfoyscumslut2, so  thanks to her!:)

-

baby crying

The noise Violet feared to hear again, 

 Violet slowly got up from her bed, with her bare feet walking to her baby's crib, getting Julie out. Its hard if she's honest, Draco hasn't been around for some weeks, but he always finds his time to come back, so for her, she doesnt think its something to worry about. Julie is Violet's and Draco's daughter, but their relationship fell apart, really fast. Violet got pregnant at 18 and it was hard to take care of Julie after she was born, but Draco, he was always there for her and their baby. He cooked her delicious meals, cleaned for her, well he called the house elves, helping them clean, took care of the baby with her and also, he never left her side. Violet decided to end their relationship, because soon enough Violet wasnt ready to start and cary a family. She needed time to figure things out without Draco and hardly for Draco he understood. He would always come around for Julie, and take her to the malfoy manor. But not much, because his ex needed time. 

''Shh, im here, its okay mommy's here'' She quietly said taking Julie in her hands.

still hearing the baby crying, she walked to the window showing her baby the outside, it was night, which meant it was dark, but they could see some stars.

As the baby payed the attention to the stars, she got comfortable in her mom's arms stretching her arms out, and making yawning noises.

While Violet was swaddling Julie until she fell assleep, Violet got interrupted by noise of phone ringing.

It wasn't even 7 AM and the noise of ringing maked her even more tired. She went to get her phone while Julie still in her arms, peacefully almost asleep but getting up as she heard the noise. 

Taking the phone she answered it

''hey, can you let me in?''

She was confused, but knew exactly who was calling her 

''Draco? What do you mean? Are you outside my door?''

''Yes well-"

Violet's eyes widened as she hanged up fast, going to the door unlocking it.

''Draco, what are you-''

Julie noticed her dad and smiled from the view.

As Violet gave Julie to Draco, sighing,  he massaged her back.

''hello princess"

He looked up to his ex looking at him confused, 

''Oh, yes so, my parents, well my family, want to see Julie''

''Haven't your parents seen her? Draco-"

''No, look Violet, its a family reunion, and they havent seen my daughter, or even you, so i need you guys to come-"

''US?'' Violet said louder then a whisper

''Yes, is there a problem?''

As she opened her mouth to say something, nothing came out.

As his lips formed with smirk, Violet exclaimed

''Listen, you know? fine i will come, ofcourse... but, why so early? I havent slept fully, and im still tired''

''Because they come in tomorrow, and i need it to seem that we are still together. It was my parents favor, look Violet i know its hard to do this, especially because you wanted me to stay away from you, but, please if you can come with me for at least one day, it would be the best thing ever. I need this, plus i want to spend time with Julie,''

''Alright, alright, lets go, just.. can you get Julie's pacifier and bottle? I will get the rest of the things for her,''

After packing her clothes and her daughter's, Draco waited in the car as Violet slowly entered the front seat of car, Draco saw stuff that she took from home and took them from her arms putting them in the back of the car.

''thank you'' 

Before Violet got in the car, she buckled up Julie in the backseat, checking everything so they could be safe to drive.

Draco got in first, taking car keys from his side starting the car waiting for Violet.  

                                                                                          -

As they drived to the manor, the cries hit her again.

Julie

Draco noticing, ''Should i pullover?'' 

''Please''

While he looked for a place to stop, Julie was crying in pain as something bad happened.

Draco took a look at her, not his daughter, at Violet, as she put pacifier in baby's mouth looking for feeding bottle.

As he found a place to park on, she got out, opening the backseat door, unbuckling Julie out swaddling her in her mommy's arms as she kissed her forehead.

As she was tired, closing her eyes in the motion holding her daughter, she got interrupted by cold feeling on her neck.

turning around a bit, she got a little look of Draco's jawline. 

''hey'' he sighed

''hey'' she quietly said

Draco was tired too, and he was so tired, not being with Violet, it was killing him. Draco missed Julie, and wanted to spend time with her, but her? Violet? He missed her as hell.

Violet turned around, bringing her head in his chest  closing her eyes, as they in peace heard some birds flying around trees,

As she looked up,'

''Violet, i-''

kissing his soft lips

-

god, i tried to make this  a smut but ended up making a fluff, omg. I will make others with smut, but this one was kind of too nice to be a smut. I dont know if this chapter makes any sense, might delete it, or make part 2 to this, but well.. thank you for reading!

DISCUSSION: