PART 48🖤

(few days passed now taksh started taking other stuffs beside mother's milk but he need it while sleeping its morninig time momo and taksh are sleeping and shivi came out wearing bath rope she saw her babies and went near them and kissed thier forehead she kissed them ad wad about to move towards wardrobe when she landed on bed as momo pulled her and hugged ger)

Shivi:pagal kahi ki drr gyi na main kya kre ho chalo hato
Momo:main toh tumhe punish ment dera hu main so raha tha aur tum mera galat fayda utha ri thi
Shivi:hato nautanki
Momo:kya h ruko na kaha jana h tumhe
Shivi:kitchen mein breakfast ready krna h fir h fir taksh ko uthana h malish krni h nehlana h ready krna h fir cerelac banana h use khilana h fir breaktfast krwana h tumhe aur bohot lambi list h
Momo:bass bass chup maid rkhlona plss
Shivi:nhi na plsz mujhe nhi rkhna i don't trust anyone pls momo
Momo:pr hum background verify krke hi rkhenge na shivi tum thak jaogi tbyt kharab hojaegi jaan pls
Shivi:u love me na si pls aajke baad hum iss topic pe baat nhi krenge pls
Momo:ok ok chalo ab jaldi se mera morning doze do pura din kam krna h
Shivi:acha aisa h toh khud lelo
Momo:ooh chalenge mr.khan u r now gone

(then he took her into soft and long passionate kiss after that momo got fresh by the time shivi made breakfast and made taksh wokeup and did all his work after all that momo and shivi sath on sofa in hall by placing taksh on sofa momo was having his breakfast and was also making shivi feed from his hand and shivi was feeding cerelac to taksh but taksh was looking continuosly how momo was feeding shi vi)

Momo:kya hua mera bacha aapko ye khana h
Shivi:nhi na baby aapke paas bs 2 teeth h kaise khaoge aap
Momo:koi baat nhi main tumhe khila deta hu ayr jab taksh ke ayr daat aaege toh papa aur taksh milke khaenge h na taksh

(they were busy in eating and feeding while they were feeding taksh said something whick made them happy)

Taksh:maahShivi:(shocked happy crying)momo tumne suna taksh ne kya bolaMomo:(smiling happy hugged shivi from side haa sunna maine hamare baby ne maah bola yehhShivi:taksh fir seaah bolo baby plsTaksh:(unknow to his parents feeling innocently) maah...

Taksh:maah
Shivi:(shocked happy crying)momo tumne suna taksh ne kya bola
Momo:(smiling happy hugged shivi from side haa sunna maine hamare baby ne maah bola yehh
Shivi:taksh fir seaah bolo baby pls
Taksh:(unknow to his parents feeling innocently) maah
Momo:(wiping his tears)
Momo:baby paaah bhi bolo pls ek baar
Taksh:(listening carefully n smiling said) paah
Momo:shivi taksh ne paah bhi bola suna na tumne
Shivi:haa hamara baby bolna sikhra h momo

(they hugged each other and that twirls taksh in air they enjoyed his first word by makng him repeat ut again n they recirded it and send to ammi and family everyone became happy more day went kept on passing shivi was keeping thier clothes in cupboard and momo was working on laptop while taksh was sitting on floor but on matt surrounded by toys momo and shivi were busy in thier work while momo noticed that taksh was walking with the support of wall he called shivi they became overwhelemd and they thaught taksh to walk and momo recorded it as memory that after some time it was dinner time taksh was sleeping so they completed thier dinner peacefully after that they went to thier room but they were shocked by not findig taksh they got worried but soon got relieved by seeing him under bed they brought him in bed and made him lay in the middle and shivi placed her nipple in his mouth and he was holding her breast with tiny hands like this they slept and now taksh was complete 1year after 2 days momo and shivi both haved organised party so thier family including zeba and taha too came to them it was a day before taksh's birthday night time 10 min before his birthday momo and shivi were sutting next to taksh who was sleeping peacefully when the clock turned towards 12 both of them kissed his cheeks and whished happy birthday and then family also came in which broke his sleep he was staring at everyone eith angry face that they broke thier sleep they wished him but being scared taksh crawled towards momo and got in his arms surrounding his hands over his neck and snuggling into his neck which signs to make him sleep everyone left and now taksh was not in mood to sleep so he by tantrums made his mumm sit taking support of bed and he came to and signed for milk she said no so he started crying but she didn't feed him her insted she gave him bottle be humgry taksh without tantrums had his feed from bottle and slept in his mothers embrace snuggling into her)