Chapter 1: The New Neighborhood

Life was unexpected happen to us. When the Ramirez Family came to our village. It doesn't mean full of curiosity but full of mystery. Our neighbors have confused this family since they move to our village. The family still to resolved the unraveling situation.

My mom told me to run some errands.

"ELI!!" Mom said

"Yes, I coming," and I said.

I was played new games inside of my room. I quickly went down to the stairs and went to the kitchen where mom is. I pick a piece of paper on the table and with the list of items that I could buy.

I slowly ride my bicycle to the nearest mini-stores in our village.

After I bought the items on the list, I was caught my eye on the new neighborhood. It wasn't far away from our house, it was an alternate block which is beside our home.

The family member was carrying out things from the truck. Each of them has carried on the box. The family I've been wondering it came from other places. They were impressive.

But the most impressive of my sights is the last one who carries the box inside of their house.

"Oh!!?", I realized I was stared at the new neighbors for 15 minutes. Mom got killed me this. Some of the frozen items got melted.

I need to go home now before mom gives me a prize which is 'Scream'.

I already got home, I put the items on the table counter, suddenly I saw mom cook for lunch.

"Why are you late?", mom said

"Uhhhmmm, there a lot of customers mom. So... it something had delayed", I said.

We still silent for 5 minutes. Until I break the silence when I asked mom something.

"Mom?", I asked

"Hmm?", she responded immediately

"Do you know the new move people of the other block?"

"Who?"

"It was near in the corner of our village"

"AHHHHHHH.., yes I know. The Ramirez Family. They are the powerful Family in Laguna Province. The family suddenly arrived earlier among those things."

"Why did they move?", I asked

"I don't know. I heard rumors the family was attempting to raid their old house in their province. But, we didn't know about it."

After we ate lunch, mom washing dishes, and I went to my room to continue playing the games.

After a long time playing, I decided to lay down on my bed. I've never noticed I asleep already.