Chapter 1: kid?

It was a quiet day in Juban, Tokyo it was a nice rainey day it was relaxing to here the sounds of the water drip and drop on to the ground...but sadly this was not the most happy day for a young Middle/High-school girl named Usagi she had be trying to win back her lover Mamoru who had broken up with her a while ago when a pink haired girl who is now trying to still the Silver Crystal from Usagi and had made her family think she is a part of there family by saying they are her cousin...

Usagi pov:
While walking home by herself Usagi try to think of any kind of way for Mamoru to get back together or to at least tell her what she had done wrong to have there long time love to end when a child falls from the sky

'Oh, what happened between me and Mamoru...(Usagi gets so upset she had kicked a tin can) oh it's all Chibius fault that every thing changed'

" 'Sigh' Oh well I guess it's time to go home now..."

No one pov:

A young girl was slowly falling to the ground with an umbrella in her hand

She also had two small cats on her shoulders one belongs to her sister and the other one is hers, they were the children of Luna and her mate Artemis they had two kits and the young girl named Rose had gotten her cat who is named Iris and her sist...

She also had two small cats on her shoulders one belongs to her sister and the other one is hers, they were the children of Luna and her mate Artemis they had two kits and the young girl named Rose had gotten her cat who is named Iris and her sisters cat who was called Diana...

Honestly Iris was a tag along because Luna had thought she would have only one kit, and Iris was a bit of the runt of the letter she had been casted out of Luna and Artemis because they were going to train Diana to help her learn of how to help th...

Honestly Iris was a tag along because Luna had thought she would have only one kit, and Iris was a bit of the runt of the letter she had been casted out of Luna and Artemis because they were going to train Diana to help her learn of how to help the King, Queen, and there two princess...

(Iris will get her own chapter by the way to learn more about the two)

When Rose had landed she had looked around and saw she was at a park that was lucky for did not have anyone near by...

Rose pov:
'Hmm looks like I will have to find at least on of the sailor scouts were the guardians of earth's plant'

"My princess" a calm tiny voice said had caught the young girls attention

"Yes Iris is there a problem?" the blue eyed female cat had shook her haed no

"No, but I believe it's time to think of were we could stay while we are here until we find you sister." The young girl had node her hade in agreement with here partner and had looked over to see that Diana had fallen asleep for the time being

Mamoru pov:

He was in house doing some house work when he had fallen to the ground

'What was that energy just now, it wasn't any kind of evil energy but it felt almost.... almost like my kind of energy but stronger' standing up he puts on his jacket and grabbed his sunglasses and went outside to see if he could find this energy....

                          ~Midnight~
"Ah! I have been looking almost all night and all day and I haven't found anything...I should go home" while walking home he made plans to try again tomorrow hopefully he would find something, when all of a sudden he herd some kind of song...

He had found what had been singing and saw that it was a little girl that had blond hair that had a black strings of hair and blue eyes, she had two cats on her shoulders and an umbrella in hand that had the design of the moon on it

She suddenly looked up and looked at me in the eyes and it looked like she was happy about something about seeing me...

Rose pov:
Is smiling very bright
'looks like I found dad he should know where mom is and my pink haired sister' looking at past Father again I hear him say "Kid?" before I had ran up to him and try to use my umbrella on him...