(OoO) Feeling Lost..

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: None

Type: Angst

Warnings:

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Lychee sighed, his hands clenching at his side. He felt lost, a mere puppy without it's owner, or perhaps jelly without peanut butter. Whatever the matter, he was lost.

Part of his soul was lost that day, and he knew it.. Dolus knew it, heck- Even Riccaro sensed it! Yet none of them would dare mention it to the smaller demon, perhaps fearing the breakdown it would bring. And Lychee was perfectly fine with that, he would rather not be reminded of that day to begin with.

It was harsh day in the memories of the small demon, he wanted to push it far down, tell himself it didn't happen. Yet he knew that it did happen, he knew that he had committed murder that day. And better yet, he had murdered the only person he saw as family.

Brandeen was his father figure, yet they both stabbed each other in the back, one more literally than the other. Brandeen had backed out on his deal, threatened the only the other people Lychee considered family.

Yet Lychee still cared for him, still mourned for him, even made a resting place for him. Not like he had the body anyways, but it was the thought that counted.

Even then, Lychee visited Brandeen every day. Left flowers, told stories of his day, and even told him about his new found love. It was pitiful, how much Lychee cared for Brandeen. Even after everything that happened.

And even now, Lychee sat, his hands clenched at his sides. Telling the stories of a better time, one he hoped would come soon.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Welp, more Lychee angst cause it's sad boi hours.