𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆🍋

Start from the beginning

He nods his head.

You unbutton his red dress shirt revealing his abs, he hasn't played volleyball in some years but somehow he managed to keep up his build. You feel slightly insecure from him being fit and having an amazing body.

Your body was eh. Some days it looked okay other days you couldn't bare to leave the house because of it.

You try not to let your insecurities ruin this moment with Tetsurou but the fact he's gonna have to see you naked makes you worried.

Tetsurou puts his hand on your cheek softly rubbing it. "Are you worried about something?"

You shook your head, "it's nothing major. I don't wanna ruin our moment so let's keep going." You state.

"I don't wanna go any further with you if you're not 100% comfortable." He says.

You sigh, "I feel insecure."

"Why?" He asks, still rubbing my cheek.

"I've never been naked in front of anyone.. and I'm not really comfortable with how my body looks." You avert your eyes while you confess to him.

He's shocked by the fact you're insecure of your body. Yeah everyone has their insecurities but to him you were perfect.

"Y/N, look at me." He pleads.

You raise your head and hesitatingly look into his eyes, "Everyone has their insecurities, shit I even have my own. It's perfectly okay to think how you're thinking right now but I want you to know that to me you're perfect, your body the way you laugh and smile. Everything about you is what makes you the person I fell in love with. You're amazing and perfect in my eyes, I will tell you this every chance I get." He says while blushing at the fact he just confessed his love for you.

'L-Love?! He loves me?!' You panick from the sudden confession, it's not like you reject or anything because that is the complete opposite. You do in fact love him it's just the fact he said it so sudden, it took you off guard.

"I ..." You say not knowing how to word how you feel without sounding like a total idiot.

"You don't have to say anything right now, let me just show you how much I love you." He says before flipping you over and hovering over you.

You nod, "Okay.." You mutter feeling shy at the fact things are turning heated again.

He kisses you again, this time taking his time while he removes your bottom. He pulls away as he licks his lips in amusement.

"I can see your slick through your panties, did I really make you this wet?" He teases while palming your wet pussy.

"Y-yes!" You moan out feeling relief that he's finally touching the places you wanted him too for the longest.

"Would you like it more if I took off your underwear?" He asks, getting on his knees while prying your legs open.

"Please touch me! Do whatever you want, just make me feel good!" You submit to him easily.

"As you wish~" He slides off your damp panties and looks at your coated pussy, you're already clenching and he hasn't done anything yet.

He takes and finger and traces his hand from your clit down to your entrance, you sigh out a moan.

He starts off with innocent touches before entering two fingers into you. You whimper at the feeling of his long fingers going up in down on your walls, he curls his fingers making you feel even more amazing.

Your moans start getting louder as he picks the pace of his fingers up trying to find your g spot. His long fingers brush against it and you throw your head back.

"Tetsurou there! There!" You moan out.

"It feels nice doesn't it~" He says as he palms his already hard erection.

You whimper out a small yes as he fucks you with his fingers even more.

Suddenly you feel all the tension build up before you cum hard on his fingers. He pulls his fingers out as you moan from him doing so, you're incredibly sensitive after your orgasm.

His licks his fingers coated in your cum while he gets off his knees and stands in between your legs, your eyes goes wide. "W-why would you do that! That's unsanitary!" You say.

"It's fine, now do you want me do more lewd things to you~?" He teases as he takes off the rest his shirt and pants, he already knows you're gonna say yes.

"Yes please.." you submit to him, Tetsurou couldn't help but feel his dick throb at the fact you gave in so easily.

He smirks as he strips from his final piece of clothing, he stands in front of you completely naked. You can see his hard erection, you lick your lips as you imagine that going in and out of you.

"You like what you see" He says as he runs his hands up and down his dick getting ready to put it inside of you.

"Most definitely, now hurry up and put it in me." You roll your eyes as you wait impatiently for Tetsurou to fill you up.

"Anything for you" He says as he makes your legs open wider, he takes his dick in his hand again and guides his way into your entrance.

You whine out in pain, it doesn't hurt that much since he fingered you but you still felt a sting of pain. It is your first time after all.

Tetsurou tries to fit as much as he can into you while trying not to make you feel uncomfortable. You take a deep breath trying to ease the pain a little bit and it works.

"You can move now" You say, Tetsurou nods his head and starts rocking his hips slowly. He lets out a low groan from the feeling of your warm walls engraving his erected cock.

He felt like he was in heaven, he put your legs on his shoulder and sunk himself deeper into you earning a high pitched moan from you.

He never expected himself to fall in love with his assistant let alone fuck her but here his is doing it, he doesn't have one single regret.

"Faster!" You pant out, you already feel another orgasm coming up since you were sensitive from your last one.

He bucks his hips even more faster than before, you tightly hold your sheets desperately trying to find something to hold onto while Tetsurou fucks you dumb.

Your eyes roll back as his cock curves up and hits your g spot, you shake slightly feelings amazing. He continues to pound into your g spot making you moan shamelessly from his actions.

"I'm so close" He says with a groan.

You couldn't respond since he was constantly hitting the sensitive part in your pussy. He picked up his hand and placed it around your neck lightly squeezing it, your pussy clenched around him from the action.

He cums, he couldn't hold it in anymore. Your moans, the way your pussy fluttered everytime he let out a low groan or a moan or when he fucked your g spot constantly making him feel amazing.

His seed flows into you, that was your last push. You cum once again but this time around his cock, you let out a long moan as your cum still flows out of you.

You finally stop cumming as he pulls out of you and flops on your bed right next to you, exhausted from what just happened. You giggle and get up from the bed and grab a towel and clean yourself up before going to lay right next to him.

"I love you too" You say as you pull a cover around the both of you. He wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer and rest his head in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent.

"I know" He says before giving your neck a short kiss.

You smile as you watch him fall asleep, his chest rises and falls. You run a hair through his hair as you doze off as well.

(IM SO SORRY THIS IS WAS SO BAD IM NOT USE TO WRITING SMUT😞)