𝙲𝚑-𝟽: Morgan Moonscar's Zombie!

Meanwhile, out in the forest and bayou of the island, Shaggy ate a small Moonscar Island Pepper. He got overwhelmed with the heat in his mouth and tried to pant it out.

Then, Scooby ate one pepper from Shaggy's hand. Scooby enjoyed the flavour, but a split second later, fire shot out from his mouth, as if he were a fire-breathing dragon. He looked around for something to cool his mouth down, just like what happened back on Spooky Island, and saw Shaggy's sandwich. He attempted to make a bite out of it, but Shaggy dodged it.

"Zoinks!" Shaggy exclaimed to his friend. "Like, don't use my sandwich to wash it down. Eat some of that Creole potato salad."

Scooby looked for the potato salad, but as he does, he saw three of Simone's pet cats eating some of he potato salad from the bowl.

"Rats." Scooby growled angrily. The cats meowed in fear and ran away. Scooby began chasing them all around the garden, causing some more of the garden to be wrecked again like last time. Shaggy left the picnic behind to stop Scooby from chasing any more of Simone's cats.

"Those grouchy gardeners aren't going to be happy about this." Shaggy said, as he tried to fix up the holes made by Scooby.

A few moments later, Braedey made his way out of the house to see how Shaggy and Scooby are doing. But, as he looked around, there was no sign of the two anywhere. Even their food was still out there.

"Now, where did those two go?" Braedey wondered. He then thought he saw something in the bushes, getting his attention. It looked like a faint glint of something metal. "What's that?" Braedey now began to make his way towards the forest, trying to find whatever he saw.

~*~*~

Out in the forest, the three cats ran inside of an old log as their hiding spot. Scooby slipped on the mud and got himself stuck inside of the log. The cats all meowed/laughed at his humiliation. The Great Dane finally freed himself, but now discovered he had a frog stuck on top of his head.

Scooby then attempted to get the frog off of his head. He pulled on the legs and finally, the frog lets go. However, the frog pushed him into a tree and his face came out bloated. He stuck his thumb into his mouth to blow out his bloated face and his face later turned into an accordion.

The cats laughed at him once again, making Scooby even more angry. He shook his head, fixing up his nose, then growled angrily, and the chase resumed. Shaggy was able to catch up with Scooby but later, he stopped to take a breather.

"Come back, Scoob!" Shaggy shouted. He then found himself standing next to a large pepper tree. "Oh, man... I just pass up a hot opportunity like this." He said, putting some peppers into his pockets.

The chase then abruptly ended when Scooby splashed into the swampy water. Big Mona was swimming away, but the Great Dane scared her away. Scooby rose up the surface, spitting up the nasty-tasting water and wiping away the icky green stuff from his face.