tate langdon x reader

"NO MY  LASAGNA" tate scream cried.

"tate be quiet." y/n said, staring at tate who was sobbing on the floor.

"MY LASAGNAAA FUCKING FELL DOWN! MY POOR SWEET LASAGNA."

y/n picked up the small piece of lasagna that tate had dropped on the ground. as soon as tate saw that his lasagna was picked up, he stopped sobbing.

"tanks" tate whimpered.

"okay" y/n said.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME" tate cried, making a puppy dog face.

"i'm not."

tate reached out his arms like a toddler, almost begging for a hug. y/n hugged him back and tate stopped crying.

"sorry for being mean beebee" y/n said to tate, cupping his face in their hands.

"its okay.."

tate sat down and ate his lasagna that had just been on the dirty floor.

"yummy in my tummy!!" he giggled.

after that, tate went upstairs and sat down on the bed. he pouted and made noises so that y/n soulful hear him and come upstairs.

"tate why are you making so much noise.."

"will you be my cuddle bug pleaseee"

"ok, but you have to wear a onesie."

tate put on his minion onesie and grabbed all his stuffed animals and put them onto the bed. then, y/n laid in bed with him and they cuddled while they watched bobs burgers.

later that night, after the two fell asleep, y/n woke up to take walking around the room.

he was sleepwalking.

"tate?" y/n asked as they started to figure out that tate was sleepwalking.

"I NEED MY LETTUCE" tate said, starting to walk down the stairs if the murder house.

"oh my god" y/n said, kind of annoyed.

"LETTUCE!"

y/n followed tate down the stairs and into the kitchen.

tate was eating a bar of soap on the floor as he sleep walked.

"UGHHHH THIS DOESNT TASTE LIKE LETTCUEEEEEE" tate sobbed.

y/n was kind of annoyed by tate at this point, so y/n threw a knife at tate's head.

tate bled out and died.