Chapter 8: Betrayed

Kate pov:

I was sitting in my chemistry class with Kuroo learning about chemical equations, when two girls come up to us.

"Hey Kuroo why dont you come hang with us?" The girl asked.

"Or better yet ditch her and join us" the other one says snickering.

"No thank you girls" Kuroo says.

"Aww but why not?" They whined.

"Because I dont hang out with people who are snobby" Kuroo replies.

"Agh fine" they said before walking off.

After class Kuroo said he had to go do something so he said I should meet him by the cafeteria. I stopped and hid behind the corner of the hallway, because I saw Kuroo kissing another girl. I got way too emotional and decided to turned back and go another way, once I got to the cafeteria I saw everyone chatting away with each other.

"Hey guys there is no practise today" I said.

"Huh why?!" They said.

"Because I think we need a break" I replied.

"Oh okay why don't you come sit down" Yaku says moving over alittle bit.

"Nah its alright" I said.

"Oh okay" Yaku says.

"No I should go now see ya later" I said.

"See ya" they said.

I walked out of the cafeteria and into the hallway, I wondered around looking for a empty hallway. Once I finally found a empty hallway, I take my bag off and put it on the ground as tears threatened to spill. But I couldnt help it I just started crying, my prom date just kissed another girl. I didnt notice that Kenma was standing there until he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up to see Kenma which made me relax alittle bit.

"I knew something was up so tell me" Kenma quietly says.

"K- Kuroo k- k- kiss another girl" I stuttered.

"Oh Kate I'm so sorry but dont worry I'll be sure he knows what he's done" Kenma said.

"Thanks Kenma but you dont have to" I say.

"Its my duty as your brother to keep you safe and happy" Kenma said.

"Thanks Kenma but I want to go home" I said.

"Okay you go home and I'll tell the others" Kenma says.

"Okay see you at home" I said.

"Yeah" he simply says before leaving.

I went to the office and told them I wasnt feeling well, so they could give me a leave pass home. I walked all the way home in complete silence, once I got inside I went straight to my room to get changed into some comfortable clothes. I sat in the lounge with a t-shirt and shorts on, I put the a movie on because I thought it would cheer me up... but it didnt. While I was watching the movie I heard my phone go off some many times. I look at my phone to see messages from the group cha

Your texting font
Their texting font

Yaku - Hey I heard what happen are you okay?

Yamamoto - I'm so sorry that you had to go through that... I hope your okay

Lev - Hey I'm sorry that you had to experience that

Kenma - Hey how are you doing?

Kate - I'm alright but can you guys ditch practise and come over because its lonely here and I dont like it

Yaku - of course we will be there soon and do out want anything from the store?

Kate - okay and just some potato chips

Yaku - okay see you soon :)

I put my phone down and continued watching my movie. A half an hour later I heard the front door open, I paused my movie and stood up as everyone walks in with bags of food.

"Hey Kate" they said.

Everyone came up to me and gave me hugs, I definitely felt alot better after those hugs.

"Let's watch movies" Lev says.

"Just be patient Lev" Yaku yelled.

"I am" Lev yelled back.

I went into the kitchen to grab some food, when Yaku and Yamamoto stopped me.

"What" I said.

"We will deal with this you go sit down" Yaku says.

"But-" I was about to say.

"No go sit down" Yaku says interrupting me.

"Fine" I said giving up.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down in between Kenma and Yamamoto, Kenma stood up after I sat down and left the room. I gave Yamamoto a confused look, but Yamamoto just shrugged his shoulders. Kenma came back after five minutes with a hoodie in his hands, he sat back down next to me while handing me the hoodie.

"Here... I know your feeling down so I thought this might help" Kenma says handing me the hoodie.

"Aww thanks Kenma" I said grabbing his hoodie and putting it on.

"I have the food" Yaku said placing the food on the coffee table.

"Thanks Yaku" I said.

"No prob Kate" Yaku says before walking off.

Once everyone sat down as I started the movie, but half way through the movie everyone was fast asleep so I decided to turn the movie off. I stood up and covered everyone with a blanket and then I laid down in between Kenma and Yamamoto since I couldn't be bothered to go to my bed sleep.