Chapter 2: Under Management

This is what your wearing...

Kate pov:

Kate pov:

I was standing at the front of the school waiting for my brother to come get me, so we could walk to the gym together. But he's taking for ever, I sighed looking at my phone for the hundredth time.

"Hey Kate" A quiet voice said from behind.

"Hey Kenma what took you so long?" I asked annoyed at him turning around.

"Sorry we had to stay back because the class was being to loud" Kenma answered.

"Oh okay should we go now otherwise we will be late" I said looking at the time.

"Yeah" he simply says.

We walked to the gym and I was about to walk in, when Kenma stops me.

"What's wrong Kenma?" I ask.

"Just saying they can be a handful" Kenma said.

"Thanks for the warning Kenken" I say smiling.

"No problem let's go in" he said blandly.

"Okay" I say following him.

I saw the team practising their spiking, I stood there shocked they all looked like good players. The coach came over to me and Kenma.

"Hey Kenma go practise with the others" he says to Kenma.

"Okay" he plainly says walking off.

"Hey Kate you ready to be the new manager because this is your last time to back out" He says.

"I want to do this I have played the game so I know what I'm getting into" I explained.

"Okay then HEY GUYS TAKE A BREAK I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!" The coach shouted.

The team stopped what they were doing and came over, they looked at me and then back at the coach.

"I want you to meet Kate she's the new manager of the team so be good" he says.

"Hey guys" I said waving.

They are more intimidating up close and it doesn't help that I'm so small that I have to look up at them, and they have to look down at me because I'm literally half their size.

"Hey Kate I'm the captain and Kuroo is my name" the black haired guys said smirking.

"Nice to meet you Kuroo" I say ingoring the smirk he gave me.

"And this is Yaku, Lev, Yamamoto, Kenma and the rest of the team is taking a break" Kuroo said pointing to everyone..

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey Kate are you going to boss me around?" Kenma asks.

"Geez Kenken I'm not that mean but you do have to do some practise and then you can take a break" I answered.

"Kenken?" Kuroo says confused.

"Yeah I call him that all the time" I say.

"She's my sister" Kenma added.

"SHES YOUR SISTER!" They shouted sounding shocked.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"I didn't know Kenma had a sister" Yaku said.

"Yeah well he does enough chit chat let's get back to practising" I said.

"but why~" Kuroo whined.

"Because I said so and if you don't then I'll make you do laps around the field" I say.

"Fine" Kuroo said pouting.

"Hey Kate can you play volleyball?" Lev asked.

"I can I played as a Setter for the girls team and I'm a better setter then Kenma" I say.

"Really that's so cool we have a girl manager who knows how to play" Yamamoto said going off into his own little world.

"Yeah I guess" I say laughing at Yamamoto's behaviour.

"Now go play" I said pushing Lev onto the court.

"Okay~" he says walking off.

I stood there watching them practise, I notice Kenma was getting really tired I sighed is it really that time already.

"HEY KENMA SWAP!" I shouted out.

"Okay thanks" he says slapping my hand.

I walked onto the court and took my position at the net, everyone was looking at me like I was crazy or something.

"Is something wrong?" I asked sounding annoyed.

"Nope" they said throwing the ball up over my head.

I raise my hands over my head and look up at the ball and then to Yamamoto, who was running up to the net. I set it perfectly and Yamamoto spiked it down with pinpoint accuracy and raw power.

"Well done Yamamoto that was good" I said.

"Thanks but it was all you that set was so perfect that I could hit it with more accuracy and power" Yamamoto says.

"Thanks Yamamoto who's next?" I say.

"Me" Kuroo said throwing the ball up.

Timeskip...

After practise me and Kenma said our goodbyes and walked home together.

"That was fun" I say.

"Yeah I guess" Kenma said in a monotone voice.

Once we got home me and Kenma had dinner and went to sleep, because we weren't in the mood to play games.

"Goodnight Kenken" I say before heading into my room.

"Goodnight Kate" Kenma says.