𝟭𝟳. 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆

Start from the beginning

"Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard." Santana scoffed.

Instantly interested, Sam tried to take a look at Finn's chest for himself but got slapped away, turning to Charlotte with a shrug as she giggled quietly.

"You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert." Santana elaborated.

"Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. Maybe Charlotte is okay being completely flat, no offence Lottie...All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it." Santana finished, leaving Charlotte awkwardly looking down and slumping in her seat.

"Whoa, guys. I'm really shocked at what I'm hearing here." Mr Schue interrupted, frowning. "It goes against everything the glee club stands for. I'm telling you, the thing you would most like to change about yourself is the most interesting part of you."

Mercedes shook her head. "Well, maybe, but at this school, the thing that makes you different is the thing people use to crush your spirit."

Cutting the glee session short, Mr Schue headed out with a lot to think about. Charlotte put her jacket on, folding her arms over her chest, feeling extremely self conscious from Santana's comment about her.
Sam waited for her to be ready to leave, throwing his arm around her and pulling her closer for some reassurance that he didn't think any less of her because of her insecurities.
***

Charlotte had joined Mercedes, Tina, Santana, Kurt and Blaine at the Lima Bean for a chat to catch up

Charlotte had joined Mercedes, Tina, Santana, Kurt and Blaine at the Lima Bean for a chat to catch up. As she drank her iced coffee, she listened into the conversation that was going on.

"You haven't asked us anything about our New York trip." Mercedes said to the boys.

"Is it because it's too painful?" Tina asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact" Kurt confirmed with a small sigh. "but while the New Directions are preparing to perform at Nationals, the Warblers are preparing to perform at a nursing home in a strip mall next to a National Bank. But I'm so proud of you guys."

Seeing Santana staring at something, Charlotte followed her gaze, landing right on Brittany and Artie. The way Santana looked over at them longingly made Charlotte frown a bit at the obvious sadness in Santana's eyes. Knowing she was quite hurt, Charlotte offered Santana half of her chocolate muffin which she took happily.

"We miss you so much." Tina pouted at Kurt.

"Isn't there any way you could come back to McKinley?" Mercedes asked, hopefully.

"I told him, I would be all for it if it wasn't for Karofsky." Blaine said to the group.

"I guess that's true" Charlotte shrugged. To be honest, she did miss having Kurt at school with her. Yeah, she lived with him, but she couldn't help but feel glee club was incomplete without him.