Chapter 71: I am The Scarlet Spider

Y/N's P.O.V

After hearing an explosion I look up and see Thanos fighting Thor so he can get the gauntlet.

Steve and I both jump in and on to Thanos' back and grab hold of Mjölnir and Stormbreaker respectively.

After a bit of a struggle Thanos manages to shake me off and I land next to Tony.

Once I look up I see Carol get sent flying back as Thanos used the Power Stone against her.

I then look to see the man I knew to be Dr. Strange looking at me and he raised up two fingers.

As I then look back at Tony, who's laying on the ground I remember Tony telling me that Dr. Strange said that in only two versions of reality that we beat Thanos in.

I then realise that those two ways mean either myself or Tony has to die so we can beat Thanos.

I know then that it has to be me, I can't let Tony do that he has a family. He has a wife and a daughter to go back to and after everything that's happened to him he deserves a happy ending.

So I get up and run at Thanos. I grab a hold of the gauntlet and mange to shake the stones lose and pull them out of the gauntlet.

Thanos then knocks me away.

Third person prospective

After knocking Y/N away Thanos raises his hand and looks to the Scarlet Spider.

Thanos: Don't you see boy. I am inevitable.

He snaps his fingers but nothing happens.

Confused by this Thanos looks at the gauntlet to see that the stones are gone. He then looks back to Y/N and sees that Y/N is there with the stones being absorbed into his suit.

As soon as the stones set in place Y/N can feel the power of the infinity stones coursing through his body. The stones tear through his suit like tissue, and lighting up his body.

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N in his current suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N in his current suit.)

Y/N looks at Thanos with determination on his face.

Y/N: And I... am... the Scarlet Spider.

Y/N snaps his fingers and there's a blinding flash of light.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Scarlet Spider Male reader X Son of Black Widow & Winter Soldier/White Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें