Chapter 58: Avengers Endgame Prologue

Hey guys it's me, Y/N Romanoff and I'm back to fill you guys in on what's happened.

First of all it's been three years since we lost half the universe to Thanos' snap, and the world has somewhat gone back to normal or as normal as it can be giving what happened, which is good.

Second of all both myself and Wanda have officially retired from being heroes. After what happened we decided we wanted to be normal, the other's were understanding about it. Speaking of Wanda she and I are good. She and I are now living together in Upstate New York, about eight miles from the compound.

We even have a dog now which is nice, he's a Golden Retriever named Lucky we were gonna call him Danny but after what happened it didn't feel right. But back to my reiterment. I've actually had to suit up once more, and that was when Pietro and I went back into space to help Rocket and Nebula out for a few weeks, but that was a one time thing.

Third of all I'm actually back on good terms with Tony, he and managed to come to an understanding about what happened in Siberia. So, we're friends again and the same goes for Tony and Steve. Obviously Tony's not on good terms with dad, but that's to be expected.

Fourth of all dad is doing much better now. He left Wakanda and is now living with mum at the Avengers compound, and they've been leading what's left of the Avengers from the compound. Speaking of mum she and dad have gotten back together, which all of us saw coming a mile off. I've got to admit it is nice to have my family whole again.

So now that your all caught up on everything let's get into the final part of this story.