Chapter 50: Something's Coming

(Edinburgh, Scotland. April, 2018. Y/N's age: 20)

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up in a cold sweat and my head is in pain as my spider sense has been hurting me for the past few days.

I woke up from a nightmare, one I've been having since the spider sense pains started. I keeping seeing the same purple figure I saw in the vision I had three years ago.

But in this dream he snaps his fingers and a blinding white light appears.

When I close my eyes for a moment and see it again.

I open my eyes again hoping I'd stop seeing that

After that I look over to the other side of the bed as see that Wanda is still asleep, which makes me happy as it's good that one of us can get some sleep.

I lean over and move some of her hair out of her face as she is trying to blow it out of her face in her sleep. I then lean down and kiss her cheek.

I then get out of bed and put on shorts and a t-shirt. I go into the bathroom and splash some water on my face to cool me down.

After that I head back into our room and open the curtains and see that it's still raining outside.

My spider sense then goes off again.

Y/N: Ahh! What the hell is happening to me?

Wanda: Are you okay babe?

I look over and see Wanda is awake and sitting up in bed.

Y/N: Sorta.

She gets up and comes over to me.

I cringe in pain as my spider sense is going off again.

Wanda puts her hands on my face.

Wanda: Is it Peter? Is he in trouble?

I shake my head.

Y/N: No, it's not Peter. I called him when this started happening and he's all good, it's something else. I just can't shake this feeling that I have right now, Something's coming Wanda, I just don't know what.

I grab one of her hands and put it on my forehead.

Y/N: Tell me what you feel?

Wanda uses her powers to look inside my head to see what's wrong.

She then smiles at me.

Wanda: I just feel you babe.

I smile at this, especially as thanks to help from mum Wanda barely has a Sokovian accent now, mum helped with her and Pietro with this so they could blend in more. And because it made me feel more loved than ever.

(A/N: Now I'm not sure if this is something Natasha did with Wanda but I heard that this did happen during their time on the run. So I added it in as I thought it made sense.)