Sirius Black escapes Azkaban

No one's POV

Atlas was sitting in a fetal position on his and Oliver's bed when Oliver came home. With Bandit next to him and a shredded copy of the daily prophet on the floor, Oliver was surprised by the sight before him. He rushed to Atlas's side and pulled him to lay down. Once Atlas's head was in Oliver's lap, he started to calm down slightly, but tears were still pouring from his eyes.
"What's wrong, Atlas?" Oliver questioned softly, gently pushing hair away from Jasper's eyes and using his thumbs to wipe away his tears.

"Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban." He choked out.

"What? How did this happen?"

"They don't know."

"Is that all that's bothering you? Because I don't think you would cry this badly over someone escaping Azkaban."

"No. I told you before that I watched my parents die, but I never told you who they were. Their names were Regulus Black and my mother was Helena Black. My father was Sirius Black's little brother, making him my uncle. And he never knew I existed. Just seeing his name and looking at his picture resurfaced old memories of my parents."

"Jas, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"No, amica mea. Not right now."

"Amica mea? What's that mean?"

"It's Latin, for 'my love'."

"It's pretty. But, are you sure I can't do anything for you?"

"Stay with me?" Atlas asks.

"Always."

And so they spent the rest of the day in each other's arms, mentally preparing for the days to come.

And exciting days they would be. After school supply shopping, packing and everyone freaking about Sirius Black, there was barely enough time to finish.

But, one day before the Hogwarts express left its station, Atlas brought Oliver to the Black family house.

They checked on the progress and made some final decisions. They also had tea with Walburga and talked.

With that, the two bid goodbye to Walburga, gave the finishing details to Kreacher, and Atlas apparated them home.

As soon as they arrived, Atlas pushed Oliver onto their bed and climbed on top of him.
"What are you doing?" Oliver asked whilst laughing.

"This..." Atlas slammed his lips on Oliver's. He moved his hand to Oliver's chest and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. He pulled back to admire his beautiful boyfriend. He lightly traced his fingers over Oliver's abs before looking back at his face. "I love you."
Oliver reached up and undid Atlas's shirt as well, and they spent the rest of the day making out on their bed.

Atlas POV

I apparated Ollie and I to the platform. People were still talking about Sirius Black, and it was getting a bit overwhelming. I give Ollie's hand a quick squeeze to let him know that I want to get moving. He gives me a reassuring smile before leading me to a compartment.