𝟭𝟰. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹

Start from the beginning

The party was in full swing and Charlotte was already slightly tipsy when she threw herself down on a seat after a very drunk dance. Feeling a dip in the sofa, Charlotte turned to see Quinn had also taken a seat and was looking at her with a cautious smile.

"Hey Fabray!" Charlotte beamed, forgetting all the drama with the blonde.

"Charlotte, I'm really sorry for hurting Sam...I know how much you like him." she said with a pout, hoping to get one of her favourite people to stop avoiding her.

"Quinn, it's okay, you didn't hurt me, I don't need an apology..."

"no, I know I shouldn't have done that to him or put you in that position." she shook her head, ashamed of what she did to someone she actually did care about.

"That's true" Charlotte nodded before her lips curled into a smile.  "but look at him, he doesn't seem bothered anymore"

The two girls looked over to where Sam was doing some crazy dancing with Mike and chuckled.  "You know, he likes you, Lottie"

"I don't think so." Charlotte shook her head with a small laugh.

"Yes, he does" Quinn nodded, almost a hundred percent certain with her statement. "Even when we were dating, I knew. You're special to him."

"Maybe it's just coz we are both dorks" Charlotte giggled and Quinn shook her head fondly.

"are we cool?"

"Yes" Charlotte smiled, hugging Quinn "I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" she smiled.  "Now go show Sam how awesome you are"
***

Charlotte had had between five and fifty drinks by this point and she couldn't tell if she was sane or not

Charlotte had had between five and fifty drinks by this point and she couldn't tell if she was sane or not. Flopping down on the sofa next to Sam, she smiled at him, exhausted from all the dancing she had done with her friends.

"Hey." Sam smiled softly, turning his body to be directly facing her as she turned her head to look at him.

"Hi." She grinned, "Having fun?"

"Yeah!" he said over the music, leaning closer to her so she could hear him, "how drunk are you?"

She laughed, having lost count of how much she had drunk, "extremely!"

Before they could get into a conversation, someone landed right in Charlotte's lap. When she saw Blaine, she laughed at the drunk state he was in, ruffling some of his curly hair as he beamed down at them.

"Hey lovebirds, I hope i'm not interrupting something!" He yelled, excitedly, pushing Sam over a bit so he could sit in between the two.

"No, Blaine Warbler, you are all good!" Charlotte grinned. "Right Sam?"

"Yep. You're not interrupting anything."

Blaine instantly turned to Sam with a wide smile on his face, pointing a finger at Charlotte, "She talks about you all the time. Kurt tells me everything. I happen to know that you are extremely funny, that you're a massive dork, and you put lemon juice in your hair! That's crazy!"