𝟭𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲

Start from the beginning

"if I have to stay, I ain't singing no show tunes. that is the music of my oppressors" azimio stated and Charlotte rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"do you even have any idea what we do in here?" finn asked frustrated and unimpressed.

"no" mr schue spoke up "none of them do, we have to show them. Rachel, Puck, haven't you been working on something?" mr schue asked

"fine! as offended as i am at their presence here, i won't let anything get in the way of a performance" rachel said as her and puck prepared to sing

(Need You Now~ performed by Rachel and Puck)

Charlotte looked over to Finn who was not happy about Puck and Rachel singing together, but she enjoyed the number nonetheless.

"the girl with the mohawk had a really nice voice!" azimio joked once the duo had finished their performance.

At that, everyone went crazy. Charlotte being Charlotte had tried to hide behind her hands and thought the fact she was wearing Sam's jacket might give her some protection. However, seeing her thinking she was safe behind her arms, Mike chuckled, wrapping his arms around his best friend who usually would stay as far out of conflict as possible.
***

In a classroom in a free period, Charlotte was helping Puck out and despite him not really needing her help at this point, they did enjoy each other's company

In a classroom in a free period, Charlotte was helping Puck out and despite him not really needing her help at this point, they did enjoy each other's company. They were so opposite but they understood each other and that's why they had become friends in the first place.

"you know, I'm glad we are friends again." he admitted with a smile as she finished explaining something to him.

She sent him a smile back, nodding her head in full agreement, "yeah, I am too. Honestly, I forget why we stopped being friends."

At that, Puck laughed, knowing exactly the reason they stopped talking the year prior, "I got your brother's girlfriend pregnant, how could you forget that?"

"ah, yes, you did do that." she nodded with a slight chuckle, recalling the events from the year before. "if I were you, i'd stop getting with Finn's girlfriends." she teased.

"I've got my eye on someone else now," he grinned, proudly and Charlotte gave him a playful nudge.

"tell me, tell me, tell me!" she chanted, excited.

"Lauren Zizes." He stated, sitting back in his seat, very impressed with his choice in -hopefully- future girlfriend. "I'm really trying to impress her, but she's got high standards. To be honest, I'm kinda scared she'll fight me if I do something wrong."

"Noah Puckerman? Scared of someone?" She questioned, dramatically. "What happened to you being the biggest badass here?"

Puck shoved her slightly with a scoff, "I am a badass! But she's a badass too!"