𝟭𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Lottie" Quinn pouted, as Charlotte frowned slightly. "you okay?"

"like I could die any second" she shrugged with a sad laugh "either of embarrassment or hypothermia"

"here, you can have Sams jacket" Quinn immediately offered, feeling bad for her friend and getting Sam to take off his letterman jacket, noticing how her clothes were completely drenched. "and i'll sort your hair out after glee"

"thank you" Charlotte smiled appreciatively as she found Sam's jacket around her shoulders, trying to push away the slight blush that came to her cheeks when he gave her shoulder a sympathetic squeeze.

"that's it!" finn yelled, furious "screw rehearsal! this ends here and now!"

Finn, Puck, Mike and Sam started to march out of the choir room, angry, and Charlotte didn't even want to stop them.

"i'm gonna go all thunderdome on those guys!" puck shouted, also furious. However, the boys were met face to face with the football guys who had an attitude as if they owned the place.

"so this is what the ladies lounge looks like from the inside." One of them teased, only making the glee boys even angrier.

"this is the choir room. Now put your fists up cause you and I are gonna do some dancing!" Sam said, getting prepared to fight the guy. Charlotte had to admit, protective Sam was kinda hot, but then she felt Quinn tug her hand to walk to their seats and she snapped out of those thoughts.

"Nah, i've got this Sam," Finn said, pushing Sam backwards slightly, which Sam didn't like that much, but at least he wouldn't be getting beaten up by the bigger guys.

"coach bieste told us to come, where is she?" Karofsky explained, but only seconds later Coach Bieste and Mr Schue came in.

"Everybody, take a seat" Bieste instructed and Sam sat down next to Quinn, sending Charlotte a sorry smile.

"alright new directions, give a warm welcome to your newest members of the glee club" mr schue announced, Charlotte gasped and all hell broke lose.

"Oh hell to the nah, Mr Schue!" mercedes yelled as loud as she could.

"mr schue are you serious? those are the guys who made kurt transfer!" finn pointed out, angrily.

"there's no way i'm sharing the choir room with a known homophobe" Rachel shouted pointing at Karofsky.

Upset, Charlotte stood up to speak her own mind, which wasn't a common thing she did, so everyone knew that she was really bothered by this.

"Are you kidding me?!" She started, raising her voice "First they drive Kurt out of this school, and then they corner me and Artie and dump slushies over us, and we are expected to welcome them here with open arms? This isn't fair!"

Quinn and Sam watched her flop back into her seat annoyed, and Quinn took her hand and whispered in support, "You're okay, it's all okay"

"I don't disagree with you guys, but I talked to Coach Bieste about it and she agreed that the type of bullying Dave does is born out of ignorance"Mr Schue said, a lot calmer than the girl who had just ranted. "having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that glee club is kinda cool, find some common ground"

"all of you are gonna be in this glee club for one week, no exceptions" Bieste told the football guys, who were not happy about this arrangement.

"She's bluffing! Next weeks the championship game! Without us she has no team!" Karofsky said rolling his eyes.

"with you I have no team!" Coach bieste yelled and Charlotte flinched slightly. "you guys have gotta find a way to come together or we are gonna get our asses kicked til here til tuesday finds a saddleback full of buckwheat"