• telling the family •

Start from the beginning

====================================

posted by Kim:

Comments:

@Robkardashian: 📸: me
^^^
@kamilajenner: clout chaser
^^^
@Robkardashian: idiot

@username: boss lady's

@username: why are they even famous?
^^^
@username: because their famous, they do nothing
^^^
@anthonymackie: wrong

====================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

====================================

After a while we all slowly began leaving, I was the last one to leave waking pyro from a nap he was taking before talking to my mom at the door before I left. "Oh mom i have to ask you something"

She smiled "you want a ticket for Sebastian in New York" I nodded "how did you know"

"Lucky guess, I'll see what I can do an email the ticket to you if I can get one" I nodded hugging her one last time "thank you"

I opened my car door allowing pyro to jump through into the passenger seat, I waved at my mom as I drove out of the drive way heading home.

I arrived home and went straight inside and got into bed, I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang I picked it up to see Sebastian's name glowing back at me.

====================================

Incoming call from 'sebby'
Accept|decline

"Hey sebby"

"Okay I'm hanging up now"

"Wait no, sorry...I told my family about us today and my mom said she would see what she could do about getting you a ticket for New York"

"How did they react?"

"A bunch of i told you so's Scott started talking about how I'd picked a good looking man"

Sebastian laughed "well he's not wrong, also even if your mom can't get a ticket I'm still coming with you to New York"

"Uh oh is Sebby getting clingy"

"No I just want to support you, you watch my movies so it's only fair I do the same"

"Correction i watched some of your movies because Antony was in them"

"That is so untrue And you know it"

"It's not ask him it's part of our friendship that I have to watch every movie he's in"

"What does he do for you,"

"He accompanies me to shoots if no one else can come with me because I hate going alone" I yawned loudly.

Seb laughed slightly, "I'll take that as my que to hang up and let you sleep, night kam"

"Night Seb"

====================================