00 Line + Yuta (Smut)

Description: Shotaro wants to lose his virginity to none other than his very beloved senior Yuta, who he has a little crush on. But before that, his friends need to teach him a few things about sex.

Warnings: sex toys, choking, daddy kink, masturbation.

Thank you NoannyMarie for helping me write this.

On another day of SM Private High School, Shotaro was walking to his locker with his friends since they have one more free period.

Shotaro didn't pay attention to their conversations because if he did, he knew he would be scarred for life.

"...and then he started to eat me out." said Haechan while doing his hand gestures.

"Well how was it?" asked Jaemin.

"It was okay at first, but no one could compare to Mark yet."

"I bet I could do it better than that guy but no one ever can compare to Mark hyung." said Jeno while snaking his arm around Jaemin's waist.

"Guys, I ordered this new package with toys and other stuff and I think it's going to arrive today!" said Renjun excitedly.

"What toys? Aren't you too old for toys?" asked Shotaro confused.

The group started laughing at the innocent boy.

"Do you wanna know what kind of toys?" said Sungchan seductively.

"Yes, sure."

"Then you'll have to wait till we get to the dorm." said Haechan.

"Okay."

Time skip to the dorm.

"Who got the key?"

"Me." says Sungchan pulling out the key from his pocket.

Opening the door, the group sees YangYang making out with Hendery on the couch.

Renjun grabs his Moomin slipper and throws it at YangYang while cursing in Chinese.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" yells Renjun.

"Wouldn't it be fun if we have somebody else?" said YangYang.

Renjun grabs his other slipper and throws it this time at Hendery.

"Get the fuck out." said Renjun.

Shotaro was watching this unfold dumbfounded. He felt an arm on his shoulder, it was Jeno with Jaemin by his side.

"Let's go to the room." said Jeno while grabbing Renjun's package.

Shotaro followed the couple begrudgingly. As soon as they entered the room, Jeno took off his shirt along with Jaemin.

"W-w-what are y-you guys d-doing?" asked Shotaro backing away from them towards the door.

He soon felt a broad chest against his back. He turned out and looked up to see Sungchan, Haechan, Renjun, and YangYang locking the door.

"Jeno, can you please hand me the package? I need to see if it's his size." said Renjun while taking the package from Jeno's hands.

He tore the package open to see a beautiful maid dress with different sex toys around it.

"It might be a little bit short on him but that's okay. That's what I bought it for." said Renjun smirking.

"W-w-what are you g-g-guys talking a-a-about?" said stuttering Shotaro.