Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

Wanda walks into the strange tavern growing more curious every second that passes

Wanda walks into the strange tavern growing more curious every second that passes. With moving pictures, cups and plates flying to tables on there own, and chairs moving up onto tables by someone who Wanda assumed was a waitress. She gazed around with a look of wonder.

As she nears the table full of people staring her down, she tries to remember her previous conversation with the man beside her. Taking a deep breath she lets her mind wonder.

*Flashback*

Walking around the room Wanda thinks about how she could have possibly gotten herself into this situation. One second she's fighting a war to save half the universe, and now she's in a completely different time line with witches, wizards and another damn war.

It's almost like the universe wants her to suffer in more ways than one she thinks. From the time she was 10, she just couldn't catch a break. Parents dead, brother dead, vision dead, country gone, life gone. Who knows what will come next.

Wanda paces as she listens to the plan being spilled to her by the man in front of her, trying to keep her calm in the process. Cutting him off trying to make sense of the situation, Wanda speaks up.

"So let me get this straight." She sits down letting her head fall into her hands. "You want me to lie about my age, my life, my powers, and go to school to learn how to use a different type of magic then I've been using my whole life, all to help in a war that won't happen for years?"

Dumbledore simply smiled as he walked closer to Wanda sitting down on his desk. "This is all for the great good miss Maximoff I can promise you that. Everything will fall into place in time."

Sighing she stands up and starts pacing the length of the room. "I just don't understand why I have to lie. Why can't I use my powers. Work on it to make them stronger." She questions while playing with her red magic, lifting some blocks of the table.