Prologue

Wanda's POV

Darkness. Emptiness. Peace.
That's all I felt after it happened. Dare I say I like the way feels? Everything was happening so fast it was hard to process.

Vision. He was the last thing on my mind before the snap. Dead in my arms, grey and lifeless. I cried as I watched his unmoving body lay limp against my ridged, sobbing form.

Thinking to myself "why couldn't it have been me?" As I blocked out the chaos happening around me. The war continues, but all I can think of is all the life we promised to share together. To grow old and move somewhere to finally be alone and dare I say happy.

But now that has all been taken away by the hands of a purple titan with a messed up plan for world peace.

"Where did he go?" I turn and see Steve staring at Thor in disbelief, looking around frantically. It is at this point I notice. Thanos is gone. He got all the stones. We failed.

"Thor... where'd he go?" This is where it began.

"Steve" I turn my head around and see Bucky turn into a brown dust before my eyes and disappear from sight.

I stare at the spot my friend just was standing in shock. He was gone and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Slowly Steve walked to were he stood and squatted down looking to Thor. Realizing what is to come.

Slowly more and more people around us turned to dust, leaving families broken, and friends sickly upset. But this is what was promised. A new world with half of its population taken at random to help it thrive and prosper.

But if this is thriving and prospering I want absolutely no part of it.

Almost as if the universe had heard my plea, I started to feel my body grow weak. In this moment I knew I should feel anxious or upset, but all I felt was content.

Leaving a world with nothing in it for me was not so bad, but more of a fresh start. No more feeling horrible for my parents deaths. No more emptiness in my heart for Pietro, no more sleepless nights thinking of how I could have saved my county, and now not living in a world without Vision.

As the dust took over my body, I took a breath and smiled. For the first time in many years I feel like I could rest.

...

After the dust took over my body I could still think clearly and make coherent thoughts. Which is strange but didn't think much of. Until I started to feel myself become conscious again.

I saw my body slowly come back together, as the dust pieced me back together like a puzzle.

"Gosh that was not fun" I barley whisper to myself as I brush the debris off my outfit. While doing so I realize I am no longer in Wakanda where I had original been before the snap.

Steadily I stand up and take in my surroundings. Startled I jump back when I realized I was surrounded by a bunch of people I have never seen before, looking at me with fear and confusion.

Trying to place where I am I look passed the people to try and find some landmarks to indicate something. But what I see does not bring me any comfort.

Shops with toys moving by themselves, broom stores, some place called olivanders wand shop, and many other stores with strange names and happenings.

I look back at the people for more answers but all I'm left with is more questions.

The people surrounding me where dressed in some sort of robes, some with pointy hats some without. But the thing that stood out the most was the wooden stick they were all holding. Directed at me.

I heard them whisper to each other about how I could have got here, and what my plans were.

Not knowing what is happing I start to hyperventilate and my legs get wobbly. Some people try getting closer, but it's no use.

My power are out of wack and my eyes and hands start to glow there usual scarlet red color.

Everyone now gasps and shrieks as they back away from me.

I pull myself together , take a few deep breaths and look up. Staring into the crowd I ask firmly "where am I?"

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome to the first real part of "The Scarlet Witch and The New Dimension

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome to the first real part of "The Scarlet Witch and The New Dimension." I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it! I hope to get a chapter or two out each week so I don't leave you guys hanging for too long haha
Pls feel free to leave a like or comment on the story. I would love to hear your feed back and general thoughts on the story!

I do not own marvel or Harry Potter storylines. All original dialogue and plot ideas are my own.