Captain America

"We got a lead. Let's go!" Bucky told Viktoriya. She hurried and got changed then left with him. They ran to a building in New York with lots of security in front of it. As they slowed to a walk, she watched the security. Then focused ahead. Following Bucky. They let him through and her. Then formed their line again. As they walked on towards the building, a man approached from behind. Viktoriya reached back and grabbed the man's jacket in an instant as she stopped then looked back. Bucky looked back and stopped. "Relax." The man said. Viktoriya snarled. The man touched his face then took a maske off that seemed like skin almost, and then a fabric that glitched. Sharon Carter revealed herself and took the hat off. Letting her blonde ponytail fall down. "Sharon?" Bucky asked. Viktoriya let go of the jacket and took the mask from her then was examining it. "What are you doing here?" Bucky asked her. "Sam thing you two are. Turns out anyways, pardons aren't as fun as it sounds." She said. Viktoriya walked on heading inside with the mask still in her hand. Then put it to her face and it changed her look. She took it down then walked inside. She went through a metal detector and it beeped. She stopped then looked around. Bucky walked through and it beeped. Sharon did too and it beeped. Bucky looked back at her. "Oops." She said. Then reached her hand out to Viktoriya and snapped her fingers. "Can I have that back? It's expensive." Sharon said. Viktoriya tossed it back over her shoulder and Sharon caught it then tucked it in the inside pocket of her blazer. Viktoriya walked on in a direction. "That's one of them." Bucky said to Sharon, followed Viktoriya.

Sharon went the other way. Sam crashed in upstairs and began to fight Batroc. "I've got Batroc upstairs!" Sam told them over comms. Viktoriya began to hurry upstairs with Bucky following. "Mr. Barnes?" A woman said. Viktoriya stopped and stared at the woman with dark eyes. "It's Karli." She said, then handed Bucky a phone. Viktoriya didn't take her eyes off the woman. Bucky took the phone and answered. Then began walking downstairs, talking to Karli. The woman inhaled slowly then held her hands respectfully in front of herself and exhaled slow. Bucky made it to the bottom of the stairs while talking to Karli. He tried reasoning with her. Showing compliance and assurance. But she refused to listen. He sighed and dropped his hand with the gun. Then looked to the bottom of the stairs as the woman rolled to the bottom. Viktoriya walked down then stepped over her body. "Come on. We gotta go." He told her and hurried off. "They're taking the officials hostage Sam! We gotta move down here!" Bucky told Sam over comms. "Copy!" Sam said over comms. They ran out and to a couple of bikes. "You guys had one job." Sharon said to them. "Shut up." Viktoriya responded. Bucky looked at her, confused then focused ahead as he rode off. Viktoriya followed. "Still jealous?" Bucky asked Viktoriya. "No, Barnes." She responded. They rode fast through the city and saw a helicopter about to take off on the roof. "They're taking flight!" Bucky told Sam over comms. "Bucky!" He replied. "Sam you need help?!" Viktoriya asked. "No I got this!" He responded. "Flying's your thing, Sam!" Bucky told him. They headed towards two armored trucks with the Government Officials in the back of each of them. The Flag Smashers were in the trucks and ready to leave. But one of them was outside. Bucky rode straight to the barrier, hit the brakes and launched himself over the barrier and into the Flag Smasher. They both got to their feet quickly and began to fight.

Viktoriya leaped off the other bike and landed on her feet. She ran to the truck on her left and opened the driver's door. Then grabbed Karli and yanked her out of the truck. "You cause trouble. Child." Viktoriya told her. "Who are you calling child?!" Karli responded. Offended. She grabbed Viktoriya's arm and attempted to break it. But her arm became stiff like a metal bar. "What the hell?" Karli asked. She pushed back her sleeve to see her metal arm. "You're like him?" She asked. "Superior to." Viktoriya responded and smiled. "MORGENTHAU!" John Walker shouted. She looked to him. "This ends! Now!" He told. Bucky was still fighting off two Flag Smashers. Viktoriya saw then walked Karli towards John. "All yours, boy." She said and sent Karli towards him. The two of them started to fight. Viktoriya ran up and kicked a Flag Smasher that was attacking Bucky. He fell aside then looked to her as the trucks started on fire. "Rescue the hostages! I got this!" Bucky said to her. She gave a nod then turned and rushed to one of the trucks. Bucky fought off the two men as Karli and John continued their fight. Bucky defeated the Flag Smashers and looked to Viktoriya as she was punching a device spider latched onto the doors in the middle. He hurried over and she gripped it with two hands then began to pull it. He gripped the handle with his vibranium arm and began pulling with all his strength.