Chapter 28: I Hate You🤦‍♀️😰

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Riyaz!

(A/N: Popat!!!😂😂)

Riyaz: Hi Avneet!

Avneet: What are you here for?

Riyaz: See I am here to wish you and apologize to you. I had a bet with my friends to be your boyfriend for a month, it was a dare, then later on I couldn't break your heart just for a bet and I continued it.

Avneet: You could have told me that.

Riyaz: But when I fell for Anushka, I couldn't stop myself.

Avneet: I had forgiven you. Don't worry!

I smiled as he left towards the hall, maybe for Anushka. I entered the place Anu told me but there was no light. I kept walking inside when suddenly the spotlight fell on something in front of me and on me.

'I LOVE YOU'

It displayed with a lots of hearts. I was shocked. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned and saw no one.

Suddenly I turned to see down when I saw Sid on his knees. Oh my god!

Sid: Shocked to see me baby?

I was too flabbergasted to say anything. He signaled me to keep quiet.

Sid: This bullshit emotion was far away from my reach till I met you, jealousy for under my foot till I met you, I was far away from my reach till I met you Avneet. You made me fall in love, in love which I left years ago for. So I love you Ms. Avneet Kaur, will you help me provide natural intelligence to my children by being mine Ms. Topper?

I chuckled hearing what he said.

Sid: Avu I have no habit of sitting on knees, it's hurting.

Avneet: I love you too Siddharth.

Sid: Fuck, it's done!

He kissed me to which I responded back. We kissed for some time till we heard a sound of footsteps and we broke the kiss. Anushka and the gang entered.

(A/N: Chapter ke naam se darr gye the na?😂😂 sach sach btana sab please!)

Anushka: What's say Avu, how was my idea?

Avneet: I loved it!

I hugged her.

Sid: Wait I proposed her! You stop taking away my hugs.

I chuckled and side-hugged him.

Avneet: Anushka didn't Riyaz reach there?

Anushka: Yes he did.

Tiger: She was about to slap him but we stopped her as she denied his proposal.

Avneet: But...

Anushka: I prefer to be single, please!

Sid: It's fine ya! Riyaz is not her type anyway.

Sid said chuckling.

Avneet: But how did this happen? This birthday, you here?

Varun: Huh? Long story!

Avneet: In short Varun please!

All chuckled and looked at Varun.

Varun: So you left and half an hour later I got a call from Anushka. She told me that Sid did not go and has reached her place to know about your location but neither we nor the whole gang knew your location. So Sid was about to go out when Anushka got an idea. She asked Sid to propose you today since it was your birthday.

Avneet: Ah this was short!

All chuckled, I was so happy.

POV ENDS

Avneet: That day when you left me, I thought you left me forever.

Sid: Aww baby how can I leave you, I just sat in the bus and while it was moving away from you, I was dying from inside. Before it could reach out of our city I just got down.

Avneet: At first even I was regretting my decision of falling IN LOVE WITH A PLAYER, but now that's when I realized.

Avneet and Siddharth: EVERY BOY IS A PLAYER, TILL HE FINDS A GIRL TO LOVE FOREVER!

Avneet: I love you Sid.

Sid: I love you more Avu.

THIS MAKES IT A HAPPY ENDING!

So to all the girls out there, "EVERY BOY IS A PLAYER (IF HE IS😂) TILL HE FINDS A GIRL TO LOVE FOREVER!

Here I end, one more special story of mine, with of course a big big happy ending!

Want an epilogue? Comment here!😉😉

Lots of Love, I hope you all go and read all other stories of mine, out there.

Thanks for all the support and love you gave me for this.

Final signing off,

Kajal💕🥰