"Shut up!" Feng Yang wasn't afraid of her threats at all. His cold, handsome face appeared indifferent to her and fearless. "Are you done throwing your tantrum? Even if you want to punish the Yun family, that's all in her plan. Don't try to use this to set up other people."

After listening to Feng Yang's words, Chen Yichen suddenly understood what had happened, and only then did he realize that he, blinded by resentment and jealousy, had forgotten many aspects of Yun Xi's character.

Yes! That girl was so clever, so how could she not have prepared a backup plan for herself?

How could Su Ximan have coincidentally become a witness, causing the Yun Family to offend not only the Feng family, but also the Su family.

She wasn't that careless, so she'd obviously done it all on purpose!

Because of this, both Liang Xiuqin and Yun Yuanfeng had suffered the consequences.

She was planning to use the Su family to pressure Yun Yuanfeng so that he wouldn't let Liang Xiuqin back into the Yun family too soon.

Liang Xiuqin had now been kicked out of the villa complex and forced to live in the health club, which was a good thing for Yun Xi.

Without her mother, the Yun family's life would also be peaceful until her college entrance examination.

What a great strategy to kill two birds with one stone!

When he had finished speaking, Feng Yang turned around and left. With his aloof, detached attitude, he made it clear that he had come to supervise Su Ximan on behalf of Yun Xi. He was only making sure that Su Ximan wouldn't ruin Yun Xi's plans.

No matter how stupid Su Ximan was, she still understood that this wretched girl from the Yun family had not only offended her, but also manipulated her.

She was conceited and clever, but she definitely hadn't expected that Yun Xi would use her own cleverness against her.

Su Ximan quickly chased after Feng Yang.

"Feng Yang, stop and wait for me!"

Unable to run fast on her high heels, Su Ximan stood at the door of the restaurant, panting slightly as she shouted for Feng Yang.

If she had known beforehand that he had only come for that wretched girl's sake, she wouldn't have let him come with her.

She'd even planned on going on a rare date with him. They could've gotten coffee and gone to a movie. Who would ever have thought that he'd only come to monitor her for that wretched girl's sake?

"What did that girl ever give you to make you want to help her so much? I'm your fiancee, yet you turn a blind eye to the fact that she has used me. You also helped her set me up."

She was so angry.

She was his fiancee, yet he had chosen to help that girl of inferior status.

Who did the Yun family think they were? They were just plebs, the lowliest existences in the villa complex.

Feng Yang paused slightly as he opened the door of the car and then turned to look at the woman whom he had once taken seriously.

"How did she manipulate you? Did she force you to punish the Yun family, or did she force you to punish the Eldest Heir?"

Su Ximan's fuming rage still hadn't been vented, so his rebuff basically fueled the flames of her anger. She became so enraged that she shook with anger.

"If you keep on helping her like this, aren't you afraid that I won't help her deal with the Yun family, and instead I'll ruin her plans and allow her family to continue to cause trouble?"