Why?

〽️Sunday〽️
I can't deal with anything right now except the fact that my future career in writing is over. We have no money (only for rent), I have to get a job (so we can make more money), and all my college and retirement fund money is gone. ITS GONE?! I went to the secret spot and started crying but not loudly. I waited a couple minutes before my dad got home. I went in my room and was reading a book. When he came in he saw me in my room. He just left me be not even a single word out of his mouth. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I didn't want to get hit.
So for the rest of the day there was just silence.

🔱Tuesday🔱

I went to school happy because my dad hasn't hit me since Saturday. I wondered why, but I never asked. That all went away when I was called to the office. I didn't know why but I was about to find out and no one in the office with me wanted to tell me not even my dad. So everyone except me ,my dad, and the principal were outside. THIS WAS THE WORST NEWS EVER. The principal just told me that my mom died on Sunday. Now I figured it out. That's why dad didn't hit me, or yell. Then she told my Dad to leave the room. We went into her other office and talked. She asked "Why do you have so many bruises and a cast on." I didn't answer. She asked me again "Why do you have so many bruises and a cast on." Nothing from me. Then she asked a third time and I whispered in her ear "my dad." Her mind was blown. She just stood there about to say something but then taking it back. Finally she went to her secretary and whispered something in her ear. She nodded while waiting for me to leave so she could do what my principal told her to do. I wondered what she said but before I left I saw her on the phone. My principal said that I should stay home this week and rest.

Author (me)

I know this wasn't long but I promise to write more long ones. Was this book YA🙎 or NA🙅
Have you ever been bullied before? Comment if you have