Me

I've been bullied since the firsts day I went to canyon walk elementary. This is my last year here and I want to change my image. Everyone knows me as the girl in the corner and never calls me by my name. I am Daisy Smith and I am 10 years old. The bulling started with a rumor that I have a secret hideout in the walls were I make callings to a dark ruler. This rumor started with a girl named Jessica Sanchez. She was the meanest girl in the second grade. Everyone believed whatever she said because the teachers and students were to blind to notice she was a bully. She had everyone's attention until I got there. everyone tried to show me around and the teachers did not pay attention to her. That's how the rumor started and it has never ended. I wish I could have friends and be normal but everyone in my class bullies me. I want to start over next year but you don't know what Jessica will say about me. I wish I could just lock her in a cage and leave her there, but I would give her food and water and let her go to the bathroom. I wish I could lock everyone in my class in a cage. Except for Mrs. Parker, she is the only one that is nice to me in my class. The other teachers are two but Mrs. Parker is the nicest. She sticks up for me when no one else does. She also teaches reading/writing (which is my fav subject). I write in journals, on wattpad , paper, in my diary.

Author (me)
I wrote thus cause lots of people are getting bullied. I hate that, people getting bullied. Its just sick how people do that for there own entertainment or because their mad and want to cause someone else pain like they do.

Please read😄.😊