"Even if we're not gonna have our happy ending, you will still be the girl I'm gonna tell me children about" eunwoo whispered under his breath as tears fell from his face

As the nurses pushed my bed, the wheels that are built in the bed, rolling. I saw the love of my life, hoping it will not be the last time i will see him

"................................... I'll wait for you...... in another lifetime I'll love you till then...... i love you Lee Dongmin" i thought to myself as a thousand tears rolled down my face

Hours after hours, Eunwoo walked back and forth waiting for the results as the other guys sat on the floor lifeless.

They didn't have time to spare for talking as all of them impatiently waited, they all prayed for Seoyeon to get better.

When the doors shot open all of there attention landed on the doctor with a sympathy look "Im sorry, we did everything we can to save her" he said as he kept looking down.

As soon as the guys heard this they all broke down, after all those years of fighting, Seoyeon finally rested............ in peace

Eunwoo tugged his hair as he cried with a heavy heart, the person he truly loved, left him. Sobs and yells were heard as Seoyeon's parents went to say their last words.

"Seoyeon-ah why did you leave your mom like this" her mom said as she held her hands crying hardly, her father trying to keep his tears back but failed as both of them were heartbroken, their only child left them. "Seoyeon-ah" her mother cried, she couldn't let her go, nobody could, Seoyeon had a big part in their lives..... and she will be forever missed.

After a long time, Seoyeon's parents got out of the room, Eunwoo entered, seeing the love of his life with tubes around her unconscious body, he couldn't keep his tears from falling as he saw the sight, he slowly approached her as he cried his heart out "why did you leave me" he cried "Seoeyon wake up, wake up please" "don't leave me" he cried as he layed his head on the bed as memories of her flushed through his mind

*FLASHBACK

"Babe stop running" i said as i tried to catch up to her "no, I haven't run for years ahhahahahaha" she said enjoying her time. Eunwoo looked at her girlfriend in awe as he saw her ethereal figure running around. He promised to keep her safe, to make her happy and to make her his wife. To him, she was his everything... his princess, his best friend, the love of his life.

"Oppa, do you ever think about your future?" The girl asked his boyfriend "Of course" he replied "what do you think about?" She asked "me and you on our wedding day" he replied with a smile. The girl blushed from the reply "how about you?" The boy asked "me and you and our children" she smiled shyly as she ran away leaving the boy with a smile

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Eunwoo cried as he held her hand.

Seoyeon's POV

"I- i it doesn't hurt anymore" i said as i looked at my body

I looked around with a smile on my face, but it faded when i saw Eunwoo crying, why is he crying?

"why did you leave me" he cried "Seoeyon wake up, wake up please" "don't leave me" he cried as he layed his head on the bed

"A-am i dead?" I questioned myself, when it hit me, I'm gone, I'm no longer here.

I looked at him with tears
"Im sorry that i left you" i said as i tried to hug him, but couldn't. I was heartbroken to see him like this

My eyes squinted as a bright light lingered. A part of me felt like i should go towards it, i looked at Eunwoo one last time, and said "Eunwoo, i'm free" i happily said tear stains still present on my face "Don't worry my love, i will always be by your side just think about me and the times we had, the good times" i smiled as i hugged him for the last time as the last tear escaped from my eyes "SARANGHAE DING DONG MY LOVE" i yelled and did a big heart pose and smiled at him, i took a deep breath and said "even though I'm no longer here, i will always......... be 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒........ 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒴𝑜𝓊" before i went through the light.

Eunwoo's PoV

I layed my head beside her with tears still falling when i felt a presence a comfortable feeling. It's her, a cool breeze were wrapped around my body as i felt like i was home.

A few years later, Eunwoo moved on with his life, he became a successful idol and an actor. He still always think about Seoyeon and the good time they had with each other. And of course there were some bloomy days as he kept crying because he missed her so much, he missed her smile her laugh her cuddles and kisses but he was always comforted, by her presence.

He always went to her grave with the guys as they wanted Seoyeon to know that will never forget her. They always set picnics and give Seoyeon a lot of flowers as they talk about their lives.

Her parents built a cafe and named it after her, they serve her favourites as both of them run the busy cafe. Her mother gave birth to a baby girl named Aera not long after Seoyeon passed. And both of them talk to her baby sister about how amazing her big sister was. They explained to her that she was an angel, the daughter that would enlighten the whole neighbourhood and their lives. And surprisingly Aera's first word was Yeonnie.

Seoyeon on the other hand, watched over them with a smile on her face, she loved the feeling of being free. She too, was very busy picking flowers at the place called....heaven.

They all lived their life to the fullest, but one thing will never change. The heart that represents Eunwoo and Seoyeon's love will never be broken, despite Seoyeon leaving their world. The heart still remains unbroken

---------THE END---------

A/N

I'm not crying😭

It breaks my heart that I decided to make this a sad story. But I enjoyed writing this story, I am very happy of how the story turned out and i am forever grateful for your guys' support for this book. At the beginning of me deciding that i would make a story is that I expected less from this story and that less people that would like it. So having a lot of people read my story and give me feedback just makes me feel that i have done a great job. I hope you guys are not too disappointed with the ending but I thought that i should view their story realistically.

Did you guys enjoy the story?

please vote and comment!!❤️

You have reached the end...........
Thank you so much for reading the story 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒴𝑜𝓊

-AuthorNim

Thank you everyone for 900 reads!!!