Avery Marchetti De Rossi, I kind of like it. There is no way I'm giving up my last name. I need to stop thinking ahead of myself.

With a shake of my head and a shaky intake of air, I look around the interior. White and different shades of light brown and dark beige are the main colour theme. The walls on either side of the plane are a shiny white, with some parts being coloured in dark beige. Two leather seats stand on either side creating a small aisle and behind them stands four seats like some type of lounge area, with a table in the middle of them all.

Whoever designed this, sure has a good taste. "Come on, princess." Aiden whispers from beside me and takes my hand, leading me towards a seat. He sits next to me, his hand finding my thigh immediately.

"How long will we be flying?" I ask as I look out the small window. Everything below us becomes smaller and smaller, soon turning into dots before the clouds and the blue blue sky overtakes everything around us.

"We'll be in Catania around 6 pm," he smiles and looks up at the ceiling. My eyes follow to where his are, only to find the belt sign off.

A devilish smirk spreads across his handsome face and he turns to look at me. His hungry eyes, once again roam my body, making me feel exposed under his intense gaze, before settling on my eyes again. Standing up, his head almost reaches the ceiling.

"Come with me." That's what she said. I need to stop.

I grab hold of his extended hand and let him lead me to the back of the plane. A metallic door comes into view and Aiden pulls it open, revealing a considerably large cabin bedroom with the same colour theme as the rest of the plane.

A big double bed, with soft looking pillows and white covers stands in the middle of the room, pressed up against a wall with a small nightstand next to it.

"Wanna join the mile high club?" He moves behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist as I continue looking around in confusion.

"What?" I ask, trying to understand what he's asking. Before my mind has time to process what's happening, Aiden throws me on the bed and soon climbs on himself. His body hovering over mine, his soft lips brushing against my own. He pulls my arms from my sides to above my head and holds them securely under his palm in a pleasurably, tight grip.

"Wanna join the mile high club?" Aiden repeats  again. A smirk on his lips.

"What's tha-" his lips cut me off. He roughly pushes his tongue inside my mouth, dominating me. I moan as he starts grinding against my thigh. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pull him closer, matching his moves. Our groins rub against each other, the only thing separating us, the fabric of our clothes.

"Aiden, " I whisper breathlessly, my heart beating erratically.

I want him.

"Not now. I'll give you pleasure, but I won't give you what you want now." He promises huskily, as if reading my thoughts. His lips against my ear, making goosebumps rise on every inch of my skin.

Pressing kisses from my ear, he continues all the way down to my neck and collar bone, where he takes his sweet  time, bruising my skin with his lips and tongue.

"Tell me to stop. I'll do it immediately." He whispers and pushes a hand under my shirt as soon as I give him my nod of approval. I gasp at the contact of his cold hand on the skin of my stomach. He pulls it out again, this time taking the shirt off me, leaving me in a black bra.

His suit jacket joins my shirt on the floor of the plane and soon after, our pants follow suit. The two of us in nothing but underwear. His eyes move up and down my body, as if I'm some complicated art piece he's trying to work out. Licking his lips, he removes his eyes from my exposed chest to my own.