1st day in a new school

Last night when we went to joe's restaurant, Reki had to buy the desert with his own money since he lost the challenge. Joe was that muscular person working at the restaurant. The whole time he was calling this guy with pink hair a four-eye while the pink haired dude called Joe a gigolo gorilla. The argument went on forever that both Miya and I were snickering in secret. I slept late and regretted sleeping so late when I woke up the next morning. I was scared for my new school because I had to start all over again at making friends.

-6:55 am-

Dang! Once you're a teenager, you have to start waking up really early. Especially when you're a girl because they have to look all pretty and everything. But I'm not even a girl... I'm a pterodactyl! Reeeeee!

I got out of my bed and quickly changed into my uniform my mom has set up for me early in the morning while I was asleep. It was so cold that everything I did had to be as fast as possible. I don't even know how the heater works in this new house. It's terrifying!
The uniform looked so formal and adorable. I really like it. The red tie really gets the most attention for its colour on the blouse. Then might as well make the tie look good.

-7:15 am-

I really did waste a lot of time observing how I wore my uniform in the mirror. What a waste of time! I only have 15 minutes before I can leave the house and arrive at the new school early. I quickly got downstairs to the kitchen, only to see mom early in the morning making breakfast. I decided to skip breakfast since it was almost time. "Mom I'm gonna skip breakfast becuase I'm using my skateboard as transport!" I shouted as I was at the door.
"Ok, stay safe! I'm picking you up at 3:50 pm after school ok?" Mom shouted back

"Sure!" I got on my skateboard after closing the door and used my phone as GPS.
School isn't too far away...this is great!

At the entrance of the school, I saw someone familiar standing by the gate. Why was that person all alone? I then realised that it was Miya Chinen. The cat boy that I hung out with yesterday and his friends at 's'. Since I'm a new student, I don't want to make it look like I know him. So I'm just gonna go in the school. I walked up the door and fiddled with the door handle only to realise that it was locked. Then someone suddenly tapped me on the shoulder. I looked back in fright. "We don't go in the school yet." He said. I then realised that it was Miya talking to me. I recognise those emerald eyes everywhere!

"Oh, yeah...hehe I totally knew that." I said looking like an idiot. Reki vibes much?

"Ok now we can go in the school." Miya said.

"Wha- what...ok!" I stuttered feeling like a bigger dunce.

Miya opened the door and everyone rushed in. I almost fell over when a hand grabbed my arm. Miya dragged me through the hallway through so many people. "Want me to show you around when the hall has less people?" Miya asked.
"Ok, sure I don't mind." I responded. The hall became pretty spacious after a few minutes. What a relief! "Follow me!" Miya commanded. I followed Miya. He gave me a tour around the big school. He knew I was new to the school and didn't know where to go. But I'm pretty sure that I can make my own friends. Why does he have to help me?

After the long tour, Miya brought me over to find the principals office so that I can get my class. Along the way, we saw these boys that came up to Miya. "Oh wow, Miya! What a surprise to have girlfriend with you!" One of them said.
"Yeah, I thought crushes were useless to you." The other one said. They are so annoying! I wish to get my skateboard and smack them with it! "Hey ya douche,, leave Miya alone!" I shouted at them. "Also, I'm not Miya's girlfriend you dimwits!"
Miya looked at me surprised. "Look who's talking back!" They shouted.
"Y/n just leave them alone. They're useless slimes anyway." Miya said quietly looking at the ground. I walked up to them and slapped both of their mouths to keep them shut.
Then I dragged Miya away from them.

"Y/n you didn't have to do that. They're always like that," Miya said.
"Well they should wash their mouths with soap if their gonna talk to you like that. You did nothing wrong!" I said still angrily thinking about them.
We both arrived to the principals office. I got the same class as Miya! Yay, good times! "Hey uh principal, I'm reporting bullying here at this school. They were bullying Miya when I was walking with him to the office." I reported bad behaviour to the principal. Miya looked at me surprised. That kitty is gonna owe me one hehe.

"Ok I'll look further into it." The principal said. I arrived at the classroom with Miya. People looked at us as we entered. Miya's old friends were snickering. It looked very visible on what they were talking about. I'm gonna race them at 's' and show them that they're losers.