💚🐱Green neko boi

I'm not very familiar with the language around here in Australia. I moved when I was 4 years old from Japan. I would start to skate around that time. My favourite skate park would be at the playground near our house. I would start off with roller skates. Eventually as I got used to them, skateboards became my new best friend. I like wheels! I have such a connection to them when riding or using them. But I feel more connected to skateboards.

When my family and I moved to Australia, there wasn't very special skate parks. I would be scared of all the big kids there. I even heard one of them whisper behind my back, 'what a loser!' So for the rest of my 8 years in Australia, I didn't practise skating very often. The skate ramps were too low, not making me be able to do any tricks and the skating park was too far away. So I only used the skateboard as transport to school, groceries and races with my friends.

Even though I don't have that big of a connection with people, I still get all negative when they say stuff about me. Without having to learn with any techniques I still won against my friends in my other school. I wonder every day if my parents will ever let us leave Australia and come back again. I miss my old house. Ugh! We might even move houses if we go back.

September 29th 2020...

Finally! After 8 shatty years of a boring life that I waited patiently for, or begged, my family are finally going back to Japan. I'm now 13 years old and I'm going back to my old city. Ok, wow! We actually did end up moving houses. It's bigger than the last house we got. Also, the skatepark is just a 2 blocks away! As I dropped down my bags, I quickly got out my skateboard and road around the streets.

Looking at the gps on my phone, I saw where to go. Ok so I just take a right turn over here then a U-turn and I should be there. I took the last turn and couldn't believe my eyes. Railings, big ramps and wooden made boxes for doing stunts. I then caught my eye on this one boy doing a kick flip. While he was heading toward the rails, he jumped on the railing while grinding on his skateboard across as he got into a handstand on the platform of the board.

That's so cute! He was acting like a cat. I then realised that he was skating really fast towards me. I don't even know if he can see me. Without anytime to stop, we both got hit as I fell on my back. I snapped out of it as I heard fainted cat noises. I got up feeling stiff as I came across the emerald eyed boy kneeling beside him to see if he was ok. With shock, I assumed he had died or something. He suddenly woke up from his cat faint. His eyes slowly opened. I could see his features more clearly.

He quickly got up as he took a quick glance at me and picked up his skateboard as he rode off without saying anything. 'That was odd'
I came back to learning some of my tricks on my skateboard. I did a few Ollies up and down the ramp. I tried to not fall over but my mind could not stop thinking about that cat boy. It was getting dark and the sun was setting. I quickly hopped on my board to find my new house so that I wouldn't have to go looking for it when it was too dark. The lights in the house were turned on. That makes it easy to find! I opened the doorknob as I smiffed a delicious aroma of scent coming from the kitchen. Mum and dad had made me delicious dinner for this evening.

"Sweet!"
The dinner was delicious, surprisingly. But I've always wanted to have a pet cat. I never thought of having a cat friend. Eh, whatever! I don't need friends. They're just a waste of time and they're only there to leave you. What's the point anyway?

I always feel like I'm forgetting something. There's something I'm suppose to be doing today. My thought goes on for a really long time. Oh yeah! There's a race called 's' somewhere. An illegal skatepark where you can race against other people. Or maybe you can try to beat Adam the powerful skater. What I love about the 's' is the palm trees that always come by when I race. Last week, I did a check up on the palm trees but there were people chopping them down...
But despite all that, I quickly finished my dinner and headed outside with my skateboard. "Y/n, where are you going?" Mum asked.
"I'm just gonna take a few laps with my board." I lied. I quickly hurried and gushed down to 's' and sneakily stole someone's sticker of the symbol 's' while riding.
Hehe they had no idea!