Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*

Start from the beginning

"Moving on. We need to make a presentation showing both interior and exterior designs of the hotel with our plans and how much time is required to make the hotel to convince Taneja's investors. Once they are okay with it we can can begin our work." Shivansh said ending his presentation and facing the  audience. 

"And we also need to fix the dates of the meetings with the investors." 

"Two months?" Manik suggested looking at Nandini and Shivansh "I think that time will be sufficient for making  the designs."

"Shivansh isn't the CEO Mr Malhotra, we are and you need our permission to proceed." Veer mocked at Manik and Shivansh. He wanted to degrade both Manik an d Shivansh, especially Shiv. After Manik there is someone who is hurdle in his mission then its Shivansh and he wanted to degrade both of them in Arjun's eyes so that the only person Arjun is close to will be Veer and it will become easier for them to manipulate him. 

"Veer,  Shivansh is the major shareholder in our company and the head of this project from ArMan Co. everyone's consent is needed for this project and I feel that 2 months will be sufficient for us." Arjun said giving a hard look to Veer this time. Shivansh is his best friend and he can't let anyone question him and his position in the company also he indirectly took Manik's side. He did not failed to notice the small smile on Manik's and Shivanh's face and it will be a lie to say that the smile on Manik's face because of him did not give him immense happiness but soon his mind reminded him the betrayal and the feeling evaporated as soon as it came. 

Seeing the environment getting heated Shivansh spoke "Okay then, lets discuss about the presentations. According to me let's make this presentation together so that we all know what we are doing and be prepared to answer any questions asked by the investors." 

"Woah you mean working with a cheater and taking another risk, no thanks Shivansh  ArMan and Co will make its own presentation without..." before Veer could continue he was rewarded by a punch straight in his face landing him down near Manik's feet. 

"MANIK" everyone's voice boomed in the room but Manik paid no heed, he was just glaring at Veer. 

"You might be Arjun's Malhotra's brother but a mere stranger to me." Manik scooted down to Veer's level and clutched the lapel of his his coat and spoke in very calm and dangerous voice. This face oh his shocked everyone except Nandini  she wasn't shocked seeing his anger but definitely shocked knowing Veer is related to Arjun and Manik, she was also confused why Veer called Manik a cheater so was Arohi. 

"So next time when you open your good for nothing big mouth in front of me, think twice, because little cousin brother of Arjun Malhotra, don't test patience," 

"Manik Malhotra leave him." Arjun's warning voice rang in Manik's ear and he only smirked irking Arjun more.  

Paying no heed to Arjun's words Manik continued to speak, "I will kill you if i need to. Hmm?"  it was partially to show Arjun that he cannot stop him now, he has lost all the rights to do so. 

"Manik I said leave him." This time Arjun shouted and pushed Manik away from Veer's frightened figure. 

"Tu thik hai." Arjun asked looking at Veer and his busted lips. 

"Are you out of your mind?" Arjun yelled at Manik who just shrugged his shoulders. 

"You did not teach your brother how to talk, I was just teaching him my way, if for his dear parents or brother have taught him to respect the elders especially those who do not live on their parent's and brother's money you wouldn't have seen this day." Manik was throwing venom through his words, making Arjun more and more angry with each word.