T W E N T Y T W O : عَشَانّ الحُبّ

Start from the beginning

•••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••

H: so how was it?
S: it was really Beautiful Hamdan, plus Diala and Marwan looked really good together may Allah Complete them with Happiness.
H: in'sha'allah and Sama...
S: hmm
H: I wish us both the same good fortune "العقبالنا".
I can't wait for you to be my Wife.
S: insha'allah everything goes well, I want nothing but for us to be happy.
H: *Yawns*
S: habibi you should go and rest..
H: but I'm talking to you.
S: I noticed that you're tired from the moment that I heard your voice.
H: it's been a while since I heard your voice or let alone talk to you properly.
S: how about this, you go now and I'll call you first thing tomorrow Morning for as long as you desire but for now go to sleep please.
H: I love you.
S: i know.
H: ...
S: I love you too.
H: now that's better Good Night Habibi.
S: Good Night Habibi.

I quickly changed and I washed my face then headed to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Taim I want that camera." I reached the highest level of frustration "even though the watch is incredibly Beautiful, I'll see what I can do let me see." She put down her cup of Coffee and stood up with her phone in hand.
Because of Diala's wedding I took a week off do I would be occupied with anything. after my melt down yesterday Taim came to me first thing in the morning we had a late breakfast and then went back to lounge room talk "get dressed." She said as she put on her abaya and shayla "where are we going?" I asked standing up she glared at me before yelling "I Said Get Dressed and don't say a word." To which nodded without saying anything, I quickly freshened up and changed before heading Downstairs "Aunt Marie I'm going out" I said to her before she closed the door, I climbed into the car and Taim drove off.
After driving for like twenty minutes in absolute silence "where are we?" I asked while she parked "you said you wanted the camera right?" She answered with questions I hummed in agreement "then come on" we walked into a big electronics complex and we headed upstairs towards a rustic looking Shop we walked in and we were immediately greeted by a man
"Al'salamu'alikum" we greeted back and Taim started asking him several questions and I looked around the shop was very unique it had different types of cameras, Films and video recorders. My wondering was interrupted by a voice I turned around and I saw a man who looked familiar but I couldn't remember who he was "Salam Taim, how are you" he asked
"Salam Nouraldin, I'm good how are you?"
"Much better now, after I saw you."
I smirked taking this opportunity to introduce myself "Al'salamu'alikum I'm Sama her friend."
"Wa'alikum Al'Salam it's nice to meet you." There was brief moments of silence and slight awkwardness
"Ehmm did get what I asked you." Taim muttered.

"Oh yeah the camera, let me tell you that it's very rare the model you wanted is from their recent limited edition release, you won't find it anywhere or at least not easily."
"So you didn't find it?" Taim asked
"Shame on you, when did I ever let you down?"
"I told you that only nour will find it."
"You didn't sa... i mean yeah you did."
"I'll make a few phone calls first and you girls can sit."
Then he walked away, I sat down and I smirked again I knew that Taim was hiding something but I didn't want to push her " I'll tell you everything later don't let your imagination run wild." She said a little to quickly.
After about 30 minutes Nouraldin walked in carrying two boxes "well I have these two models this one is he one you asked for and this one is what I personally recommend."
"What's the difference between them?" Taim asked
"Not much but this one right here is a M6 Platinum 150 Jahre Optik Limited Edition was released for the 150th anniversary of the foundation of Carls Kellner's Optical Institute and Only 150 units were produced, each engraved with the years from 1849 to 1999, along with "150 Jahre Optik" and the name and optical diagram of the lens bundled with the camera. Each body is dressed in elegant, grey snakeskin leather and comes in an beautiful nut-tree root-wood box."
I looked at the camera and I immediately knew that this is what I want, it suits him well "I'll take it."
After finishing up with Nouraldin we left the store and we got into the car "this a first time, buying a camera for someone." She said before driving.
"I'll stop by tomorrow and we'll talk Melcha dresses this is so exciting." She happily exclaimed as she stopped in front of the house I pulled out my phone and I checked my schedule "I'm free from 10 AM and I can postpone my meeting with plants Architecture."
"Okay then I see you tomorrow, bye"
"Bye, drive safely." We hugged and then I hopped off.