T W E N T Y T W O : عَشَانّ الحُبّ

Start from the beginning

I spent the whole evening scrolling through my phone and finishing some arrangements for the party and sending emails for work, i took my continuous yawning as an ultimate sign of Exhaustion even though it was early but I can't resist the urge to sleep, I decided that it was time to go to bed, I turned off the TV and the lights, then climbed into the bed and pulled back the duvet.
As I closed my eyes I heard a soft knock on the door... Mum!
I opened my eyes and I saw her turn on the lamp and sat down next to me "its ice cream night, Ahmed and the boys are here" she softly said and I smiled it seems like I'm not going to sleep anymore "give me five minutes and I'll be Downstairs" she nodded and walked out, I went to the bathroom to freshen up then headed back to my room, as I pulled my duvet attempting to fix the bed I felt something drop it was a bag with big bow, I knitted my Brows as I opened it, there was a Saree (Outfit #2) along with asmall card that said...

"i overheard your conversation with Taim yesterday and I couldn't help but buy this for you.
Wear it well my Love.

- Love Mama .xx

•••••••••••••••

For the next few days i lived between the hair salon and the spa, I first attended Diala's Henna which was magnificent it took place at her Grandparents Home, the whole set up and decorations were Maharaja inspired, even her dress off white with gold accents and embroidery.

The second event was held two days after her Henna, her bachelorette/ bridal shower, this isn't commonly celebrated and it's a modern addition highly adopted by the newer generation, the party was a surprise from the Girls and I, it was fun especially because a some of our friends were here Diala's Two sisters and her cousins at a rental house by the beach... it was Devine. Outfit #3

The last stop was today Her Wedding Day, we were staying with Diala at the hotel where her party Venue is, I'm currently in my Robe drinking my coffee with Taim and Sheema by the balcony as I waited for the hair dresser to finish with Gala we have...

The last stop was today Her Wedding Day, we were staying with Diala at the hotel where her party Venue is, I'm currently in my Robe drinking my coffee with Taim and Sheema by the balcony as I waited for the hair dresser to finish with Gala we have about two hours before the wedding starts, the grooming crew was a gift from Sheema she arranged for them to come to the hotel instead of us going to avoid any problem that might occur so three Hair Dressers and 3 MUAs arranged yet they arrived a little late thanexpected so we had to compensate Delay, one of each were appointed to Diala and the rest of us we're taking turns between us.
"Sumi are you okay?" Sheema held my hand and asked, i nodded without saying a word "are you sure you seem a little off." She asked again and I sighed "The designer that I want to work with is currently closed, so I don't have a Dress for the Melcha,The flowers that I ordered might not be here on time, i need to do alot of things In a small period of time, I feel like I'm losing my mind." Taim was quick to reply "don't stress about anything, let's enjoy today and we'll continue this talk later" I nodded and walked inside to get my makeup done.
"Look at this beauty." was the first thing Diala said when I walked out of the room fully dressed and ready Outfit #4 "look who's talking, D you look stunning Ma'sha'Allah Marwan is one lucky fella, let me go get the Mabkhara."
We took a couple of Pictures with Diala before it was time for us to head down to the venue.
The wedding was spectacular, it was so nice that I didn't know how the time passed by so quickly, its time for them to leave already, she bid us Goodbye and the couple walked off.