[Okay come fast]

<Yeah don't worry >

[Okay]

Okay she met her friend it's okay.

Yn: What should I do now?........Aaaaa I should do some editing of my new project.

I started doing my project.

*Time skip*
*Concert time*

Yoona: Are you ready Yn?
Yn: Yess!
Yoona: Let's go and change.
Yn: Yeah.

We went to our respective rooms and started changing. I quickly changed my clothes and this is what I wore:

(I hope you liked it actually I am not good at picking clothes so 😅)

Yn: Done!

I put some light makeup and went downstairs to see Yoona waiting for me.

Yn: I am ready.
Yoona: Okay let's g-
Yn: What?
Yoona: You look gorgeous baby!
Yn: Aaaaa Thanks and you too!
Yoona : Hehe thanks now let's go!
Yn: Yeah.

We locked out house and Yoona began to drive.

*Meanwhile Bts*

Jimin pov:

Here we are getting ready for our concert. I am very happy but still I can feel that obessesion.

Jimin: Aaaaa it's nothing let's enjoy today.
Tae: Hey Jimin ah are you okay?
Jimin: Yess don't worry now let's go!
Tae: Yeah!
Namjoon : Guys we can do this.
All: Yeah!
Namjoon : Okay !
Bts: Bangtan Fighting!

We all went to stage and heard the screaming of Armys. We started performing Boy with luv. As we were performing one girl caught my attention.

Yn pov:

The boys came in the stage. Woah they look so handsome af. Aaaaaaa..

Yoona: Jhoooooooooooope!
Yn: Namjoonieeeeeeeeeee!

We started our fanchat.

Armys : Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung ,Jeon Jungkook, BTS!!!!

We started screaming ,singing and dancing along with them.

*Time Skip* (Sorry I am lazy 😪)

After the concert ended all of them started to give the end message.

Jimin pov:

I was right this girl will be my obessesion. Just look at her sparkling eyes, her strawberry lips, her perfect body showing her curves and lastly her beautiful shinning sexy legs. Aaaaa all perfect. I have to make her mine. I was just starting at her not caring about others.

Yn pov :

I can feel that someone is starting at me. I quickly see and to my surprise Jimin was staring at me. We both were completely lost in our eyes. Suddenly I came back in reality and directly looked away. After some time the concert ended. The boys went backstage and we went to our house.

Jimin pov :

I knew it that this girl will be my obessesion.

Jimin: Don't worry baby girl I will make you mine.

I just checked my Instagram and to my surprise I found a photo of her with here friend. I quickly tapped it.

Jimin : Lee Yn. Okay don't worry I will make you mine.

I searched for her Ig account and luckily I found her.

Jimin: Oh my God her account is full of our photos!

I scrolled down and luckily I found her photo but it was back facing.

The photo:

(Btw this is not me okay lol)

Jimin: Woah she is so beautiful. I think I got my boner oh shit. I have to make her mine.

I gave a photo of mine on Instagram. I couldn't help to make my boner calm down so I f*cked myself but it was no use so I drifted to sleep. (lol)

Yn pov:

I don't know why Jimin stared at me like that but I feel uncomfortable. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I quickly see it and it was from Jimin. He posted a picture.

The post:

" I will meet you soon. Too soon than you think💜"

He looks kinda flirtly type

He looks kinda flirtly type. Anyways I reacted to it and slowly drifted to sleep.

So this is my 2nd chapter. I hope you all like it and sorry for the mistakes please ignore it. And comment down don't be a silent reader. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byeee and Love y'all. 💜❤💜❤💜❤💜