Glimpses of 10 years.

Começar do início

Here ,in Das baadi, Bondita was still sitting in the same place looking at the diya without blinking her eyes.

She slowly got up and again sat on the swing. Making herself comfortable on the swing she looked outside the window,at the moon with her ever charming smile.
Here Anirudh too sat near the window and looked at the moon with a sweet smile.

Both remembered the happenings of these 10 years.

1st Flashback , 1st year after separation.
Tulsipur.

After Bondita left the Haveli, Anirudh didn't interact much with the family. Just like when Shubra Maa left him all alone to fight the world.
He only used to go to the court , fight the case , and return back , winning it. Everyone used to congratulate him regarding the same but he didn't pay any heed to all those. Well because after every win , the first face which he used to see was of Bondita.
If bondita wasn't present for his success then what's the point of it.

His behavior worried all the family members. Everyone else tried to talk with him but All went im vain.

When Kaka wad frustrated by his behavior, he shouted at him : ek toh galti karte ho upar se bura lagne ka dikhawa karte ho. Tumhare hi ek faisle ke wajah se yeh sab hua hai. Arre bahu ko samjhane ke aur bhi tarike the, woh apna lete lekin nhi tum toh Anirudh Roy Chowdhary ho. Tum kahan kisi ki sunte ho.

Anirudh: Kaka aap..

Binoy : chup raho. Arre bahu ka ghar chod ke jaane ka dukh sirf tumko nhi, hume bhi hai. Humne sirf kehne ke liye usse apni beti nhi kaha tha. Dil se maante hai. Anirudh dil sirf tumhara hi nhi toota hai, hum sabka toota hai. Par iska yeh Matlab nhi ki um hum sab se mooh mod lo.

Anirudh: I am sorry baba. Maaf kariyega Kaka. Mein apne dukh mein itna kho gya ki aap sab ko ... i am sorry.

Kaka and Binoy blessed him and went away.

Anirudh went to his study. Taking a photo of Bondita, he said : sab itna mushkil kyun hai Bondita. Tumhare jaane ke baad sab badal gya hai. Sab kuch...Kab milenge hum?

In Kolkata,
Das Baadi.

Bondita sitting in her room doing her homework. She was solving Maths. She was smoothly solving each and every question when she got a doubt.
She called : Pati babu woh ek..

She stopped abruptly and her eyes became tearful. Keeping the notebook aside , she switched off all the lights of her room and sat near the diya which was placed infront of Krishna.

Talking to diya she said: dekh rhe hai aap. Aap yahan nhi ho toh mujhse ek maths ka question bhi solve nhi ho rha hai. Yeh mera ghar hoke bhi ghar nhi hai. Sab jaan pehchan hoke bhi anjaan lagte hai. Aisa nhi hai ki mein khush nhi hoon apne parivaar waalon se milke, bohot khush hoon par aapse jo doori hai ,yeh khushi toh uske saamne bhi pheeka hai. Sab itna mushkil kyun hai Pati Babu.

1st Flashback ends.
Present.
Tulsipur,Bondita's room.

Anirudh came out of the balcony and sat on the bed and closed his eyes as he felt the cold yet soothing winds on his face. He got up from the bed and went to his study. He sat on his armchair and looked at the portrait with a smile.