Prologue and Intro

Everyone gathers at Shen Wei's funeral. A priest pays tribute to him. The eyes of everyone who present there are moist, they can't believe.....how its happened to that angel, whose smile can bring back life to a dead people.....how its happened to him?

"It's all my fault, if I hadn't done this to him, it wouldn't have happened." Zhao Yunlan said while crying.

"Please Yunlan!! Don't blame yourself, it is not your fault. It was acceptable to God, now we can do nothing against the will of God" Zhu Hong said in her concern.

Two days later Yunlan comes to the club to drink alcohol with his friends, but he still feels guilty for Wei. Later Hong arrives and presents a Wind Charm to please Yunlan.....and said its for good luck.

Yunlan comes home at midnight, and hangs that wind charm on his window. He only thinks about Wei lying on the bed....

"if I did not break Wei's heart that day, it probably would not have happened to Wei......I wish I could change this untoward .... I wish I could save him" Yunlan mumble in his sleep...then sleep take over him.

⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛

Intro

Zhao Yunlan is extremely handsome man

Zhao Yunlan is extremely handsome man.... and engage with Hong...... because he didn't wanted to admit that he has feeling for Wei...... as he thinks that he is straight. But when Wei confess to him..... Yunlan become angry and insult Wei in front of everyone. Later he regret for his behavior...... toward Shen Wei, because of him Wei become heartbroken and run to his death. Yunlan live in a guilt and always think....If I didn't do this, might be Wei didn't die.

Zhu Hong is a pretty woman

Zhu Hong is a pretty woman....Who loves her fiance Yunlan so much and want to marry him. After death of her office colleague Shen Wei, she become happy and  pretending in front of Yunlan.... that she so sad for Wei. Hong give Yunlan a wind charm as a gift...... which gave you good luck.

Shen Wei is a beauty and very kind hearted person

Shen Wei is a beauty and very kind hearted person. Before his death, he confess his feelings to Yunlan..... and other insult him and saying that he is gay and he would never love and even marry him in his life......In front of all the office colleagues. Being insulted Wei become heartbroken.....he immediately leave from there and meet with a accident..... which causes him dead.

{{{{{}}}}}{{{{{}}}}}{{{{{}}}}}{{{{{}}}}}

I hope my dear friend 👉 @CHIRU09 😘 you like this story.... and I hope I fulfilled your expectations.....😅

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

And my dear all other friends, readers and also those silent reader who like to read my stories..... Please enjoy your self while reading 😊😊

Please share your vote comments, which I really need it😅

Thank you ❤

❇❇❇❇❇