Feelings

CHAPTER 6

...

She kissed her. She kissed her ever so passionately. It was soft but rough at the same time. It's like she put all her feelings into that kiss. But Katherine didn't pull away, she held her waist and kissed her back which surprised Elena and made her snap back to reality. She pulled away and had a look of embarrassment and shock on her face.

"I- I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I just-"

Katherine pulled her back into the kiss, bringing her close to her by her waist.

"Elena..." She pulled away
"I love you.. I think?" She stuttered.

Elena was lost at words. So many thoughts were going through her head at once.

She's lying.. She just wants to get something out of me for her entertainment! But Katherine never admits her feelings.. So why would she lie to me, her best friend.. Or, best friend I think.

"I need some air-" Elena walked away, leaving Katherine lost in thought at what she just flat out admitted.

She soon snapped back to reality and ran after Elena.

-
-
She walked out of every door and couldn't find her anywhere, causing worry to take over her. She walked around the entire club until she reached an isolated door with the brunette girl leaning against the brick wall beside it. Katherine walked out and leaned next to her.

"How long?" She asked

Elena looked at her with a confused look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, Elena, how long have you felt that way about me?"

Elena went silent. She knew the answer, sort of but didn't want to answer it. Katherine is her best friend. Spilling her feelings to her could cause so many bad things, possibly ending the friendship.

"Okay, fine then. Are you ready to g-"

Elena cut her off,

"Okay fine! The truth is I love you! So much that it hurts! And I don't know how or why. I didn't even know I was gay or bisexual or whatever the hell i am. Ever since that night you helped me with the breakup, my feelings slowly started growing more, and more, and more. You are such a shitty but for some odd damn reason, amazing to me. You were the only person who was there for me through thick and thin no matter what. It's like my mind is telling me to not speak the truth but my heart is telling me the complete opposite. I don't know what to do anymore! I'm so lost and I feel that what I'm saying right now is probably going to ruin whatever friendship or bond we already had. But I'm so in love with you that it's causing me not only mental, but physical pain. I'm in love with my best friend. I love you, Katherine.

"Elena I-..."

"Shit. What did I just say"

Elena was pacing around totally lost at what was happening. She was barely aware. Nothing felt real, was this real? Is she real? Her thoughts were racing. She felt as if everything was just ruined. Katherine was still in shock over whatever the fuck just happened. Elena leaned against the cold brick wall and bursted into tears. Katherine quickly went over to her and pulled her into her embrace, trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry I don't know what got into me I- I don't know how I feel it's all just so confusing- I don't know anymore Kat-" Katherine cut her off by shushing her.

"Shh.. It's okay. Let's leave, okay? You can stay at my place tonight."

Elena nodded in agreement and they took off.

The car ride was silent but a comforting silence. They made it through the gates and got out.

"You've been really quiet, are you okay?" Katherine finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"All good in the neighborhood."

"Oh, okay then." She laughed a bit

They got inside and Katherine took off her heels. "These things are sexy but damn they can hurt your heels." She huffed

Elena laughed under her breath and tumbled onto the stairs.
"Shit! That hurt." She frowned

"Well maybe be more careful dipshit." Katherine smirked and helped her up.

"Jesus christ 'lena, how much did you drink??"

"I don't know, just a little tiny bit" she smiled

"Yeah whatever, let's get you upstairs stupid."

She helped her up the stairs until they got to the room next to Katherines. She helped her on the bed and took off her heels.

"Do you want something more comfortable to wear? I know that dress isn't comfortable." Katherine asked.

"Sure why not"

Katherine nodded and went to her closet, picking out a pair of pj shorts and an oversized t-shirt. She walked back in and handed them to Elena. Elena thanked her and took them. Katherine turned and made her way out, but before she could Elena called her name.

"What's up?"

"Can you unzip me please?? I can't reach the damn thing." She whined

"Okay okay, dang."

She unzipped the back of the dress and couldn't helped but look at her curves as it fell down to her waist. She was hot, and she wasn't going to deny the fact.

"There you go"

"Thanks Kat"

She smiled at her and went over to her room that was only across from hers.

Elena's POV:

I flopped down onto the bed and sighed.

Jenna is probably worried to death, SHIT. I thought. I couldn't go to sleep without texting her that I was okay so I picked up my phone and texted her.

Elena: Hey Jenna, I know it's late but I'm okay. I'm at Kat's house she let me spend the night.

Jenna: Elena Marie Gilbert you had me worried to death!! Why were you out so late don't you have school tomorrow?

Fuck.

(sorry i haven't updated in a long time. this was a bad chapter but next chapter is gonna be longer and better :) THANK YOU FOR 1k VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL <33 )