I Looked Hot

CHAPTER 4

Elena's POV

We pulled up to Katherines house. Well, the gates to her house at least. I didn't know her house that well considering i've only been to it once and i was just standing in the doorway. Her house was a literal castle. I'm not even kidding. Just by the look from the outside and Inside.

She typed a code into the keypad and the gates opened. She pulled up the driveway and reached the house. She got out and so did I. We walked up tot he door and she typed another code on some device and it unlocked. We walked inside and she led me up the stairs. There were to pairs of stairs that spiraled up the next floor. We walked down on of the hallways until we reached a door all the way down at the end. She put a key in it and it unlocked revealing the most boujee closet i've seen in my life. I expected it to be her room but I guess not. The closet was humongous. It looked almost like Victoria's Secret or something like that.

"Okay so here's what's gonna happen." She said

"What?" I replied

She walked to one section of clothes and pulled out this white long sleeve off the shoulder dress that was actually really freaking cute. She held it up to me and smiled.

"This is perfect."

She grabbed a pair of studded... silver heels?... I wasn't sure. Then she went over to another section and I followed her. She grabbed this gorgeous basic but beautiful diamond necklace with matching earrings. I got my ears pierced as a baby but never really wore earrings unless a special event. Before I knew it I was being dragged into another room and she sat me down at a vanity. I didn't know what room was what or where I even was because it was all so confusing. I'm sure Katherine had to of gotten lost in this place at least once. She went over to a closet and pulled out all kind of hair hair items.

"Before you change, we're doing your hair, and adding some touches to your makeup." She said with a smile that gave me a bad feeling but I trusted her.

Soon enough she was done with my hair AND makeup. I wasn't paying much attention until she was actually done and oh. my god. I've never seen myself actually look this good before. She did a smokey eye look but instead all black, there was a light gold/tan color with white shimmer. The black was on the outside. I don't know how else to explain it but all i know is that it's absolutely beautiful. To top off the makeup she curled my hair in these somewhat loose curls but they looked amazing!

"All done." Katherine said smiling

"This is amazing Kath! I-" I was genuinely happy and I think she could tell.

"I'm glad you like it. Just wait until you put on the dress and jewelry" She said wiggling her eyebrows which caused me to laugh.

She handed me the dress and I went and changed. As I fixed up the dress a little bit I realized how gorgeous it actually was. It fit my body perfectly and showed off my curves which was a little bit out of my comfort zone but I honestly loved it. It was a little loose at the shoulders but still fit perfectly??

I put on the heels and they fit perfectly. I wasn't very surprised knowing she's my doppelgänger and that we both are basically the same size in everything. I finally added on the necklace and earrings until my look was complete. I was obsessed with my final look. I didn't look elegant, I looked hot-

"Sooo...What do you think?" I walked out and stood in front of her

She froze for a second and scanned me from bottom to top.

"Damn girl you look hot!" She said doing a wolf whistle

"Yeah, thanks to you" I said walking up to her and hugging her

"It's only been 30 minutes sooo you ready to go have some fun?" she smirked

I was confused but found myself agreeing.