Eloise was right.

He had to warn her, so she could warn Thor.

Once he was chained to the throne the jotuns moved away from him, stepping outside, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

Siygn's spells worked against him, draining him and burning him, he managed to lift his head to look down at his hand, Odin's illusion had faded and he was blue, her spell even draining his ability to hold his aesir appearance.

He lost track of time, fighting against the pain, trying to find a way to fight Siygn's spells.

She, of course, came in gloating at every chance, fueling his anger, baiting him, taunting him every chance she got that she had sent someone to Earth to kill Thor and Eloise.

Every day a servant came twice a day to feed him and take care of his other needs.

Most days it was an older servant he recognized from his childhood named Oona.

She whispered small bits of news, like the Warriors Three, Heimdall, and Sif had all evaded capture, the shields had been raised around the palace except for thru the entrance that the few servants they were allowing in came in, and there were rumors swirling that the Einherjar that had survived the initial attack had all gathered in the mountains outside the city.

Most days he could do little more than nod along, Siygns spell was too strong.

Finally one day, he gathered all his strength, his thoughts of Eloise fueling him he managed to speak.

"Oona..."

Oonna glanced around to make sure none of the jotuns were listening, "Take the ring off... I need to warn her."

Oona grabbed his hand and slid the ring off his finger.

Eloise.

His pain rebounded in her mind, briefly he saw Thors face thru her eyes, he was glad they were together.

I don't have much time. Stay away darling one. Tell Thor Siygn...

She was surrounded by books, briefly he saw what she was looking at, norns she figured it out! Yggdrasil's roots.

Loki!!!

As angry as she was with him, she was relieved to hear from him, all her thoughts and efforts were focused on getting back to him.

I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough, I will find a way to break free and I will make this right. Don't come here, it isn't safe.

Oona shoved the ring back on his finger just as Siygn marched into the room to torment him again.

Eloise POV

Eloise ran a hand thru her hair ruffling it as she read the book open on her lap and compared it with four of the other books she had open in front of her, ignoring the sound of the opening front door.

"Sister I have brought you sustance."

Thor rounded the corner with a brown paper bag clutched under his arm, his long hair pulled back in a pony tail.

After placing the bag on the kitchen counter, he joined her sitting in front of her he looked over what she was reading.

"Sister what are you researching Yggdrasil for?"

"I have a theory, did Loki ever explain to you how he managed to travel between realms?"

"No, he was very secretive about it, only time I even went with him was when we took Jane to Svartalfheim."

In the few weeks that had past they had discussed every detail of what had happened while she had been with Malekith, she was convinced that there was a way to get back to Asgard.

She pushed the book toward him, "I think that he was using Yggdrasil roots, I mean think about it, the roots connect thru all the realms, if we could just figure out where-"

"Absolutely not! You will be staying here while I go and find out what mischief my brother is stirring up."

Thor crossed his arms, looking down at her.

"Thor I would honestly love to see you try and stop me. One way or another I am going. Now you can go with me or I'll do it on my own. We both know I have the best shot at talking some sense into him."

Thor slowly nodded.

"Now the only problem I have is figuring out where exactly the root is that would take us to Asgard, if we pick wrong who knows where we could end up."

Thor joined her, taking a book out of the pile she hadn't gotten to yet when her head suddenly felt like it was going to burst with pain.

Eloise.

She could feel Loki was in pain, his pain almost making her convulse, dimly she could hear Thor yelling but she couldn't respond.

I don't have much time. Stay away darling one. Tell Thor Siygn...

His screams echoed in her head, as she struggled to understand what was happening.

She saw brief moments, Odin crumpled across the table in his library, Loki kneeling looking at ice on the ground outside Odin's chambers, herself handing him Idunn's apple, the same woman who had stopped her on the road fighting with Loki with a much larger jotun.

Loki!!!

She could taste blood in her own mouth as someone laid her on the ground.

I'm sorry darling, I wasn't strong enough, I will find a way to break free and I will make this right. Don't come here, it isn't safe.

The connection broke as quickly as it had come and she found herself on the ground, surrounded by Thor, Agent Coulson, Agent May, Agent Grant, Skye, and the two scientists Fitz Simmons.

She pushed herself up in to a sitting position glaring at everyone but Thor.

"Who the hell let you all in my house?"