"Tini," he called out, "will I see you tonight?"

The first Friday of the month meant dinner at Rafeal's parents house. Ludmila, Federico and their girls and León and the kids would always come over. Martina nodded, "yes." She answered. She slung her backpack over her shoulder. "I have to go," Martina glanced over at Álvaro. "I'll see you tonight." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, then hurried off.

"Hey, can I have two bottles of water," Daniel rolled up to the bar in Jam & Roller. He had just finished his rehearsal with Mía. He needed to try and place his thoughts elsewhere. Mía had impressed him today, as much as he hated to admit it.

Gabriel placed two bottles in front of him.

"Did Mateo leave?"

Mía appeared next to Daniel, her skates hanging around her neck. Daniel handed her one of the bottles of water. Gabriel nodded, "yeah, his shift ended half an hour ago. He went to your house with David. Special project, he said. Probably for the open."

Gabriel and Mía's heads shot towards the door when they heard the familliar laugh of Mía's twin. She had a distinct laugh. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Mía asked her best friend's brother.

"I, uh," Gabriel raised his eyebrows, "is that Tini with a boy?"

Mía turned back around, "that is so adorable!" She gushed. "I can't believe she didn't tell me about this!" The young girl clapped her hands together. She took a sip of her water. "Oh, act cool! She's coming over."

"Hey guys," Martina joined the bunch at the bar with Álvaro next to her. "This is-,"

The sound of two boys doing their handshake interrupted her. She looked between Álvaro and Daniel. "Oh, our parents are friends." Álvaro explained. "Our dad's were actually in the original Roller Band."

Martina smiled at him. She sat down next to her sister. "Is that him?" Martina motioned her head towards Daniel. Mía nodded as she rolled her eyes. "He's cute." Mía srunched up her nose as she shook her head.

A tablet was put in front of Martina's face. She looked up at Gabriel. "It's the sign up form for the Open tomorrow." She looked at the short list of people that had signed up. "Mateo asked me to ask you. Think about it." Gabriel grabbed a tray of drinks and left the bar.

Someone pushed in between the two sisters to grab the tablet. "Excues me, ladies." The two sisters looked at Cruz, who had grabbed the tablet. "I forgot to sign up the ohter night." Both Mía and Martina rolled their eyes; none of the kids are on great terms with Cruz since he began dating Marta. "Tini, you should sign up, too!" He said once he finished writing his and Marta's names on the list.

A snort from behind them made the three turn their heads.

"Oh please, Cruz," Marta stood behind them, "she wouldn't."

Martina looked down at her fingers. Mía began to fume with anger. "Oh please," Mía mocked, "everyone in Buenos Aires knows Tini is the better singer!" Martina tried to grab her sister's arm, to stop her from causing a scene. "Give me that," she snatched the tablet from Cruz's hands.

"There." She put the tablet down.

"This will be great." Marta laughed. "Good luck. Don't forget to actually sing. We all remember what happened at last year's open." Cruz grabbed his girlfriend's hand, telling her to come with.

The older sister stared the two down until they were out of sight.

"Thanks a lot, Mía."

"I-,"