𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧💙

ꌃꂦꋪꍏꌃꂦꋪꍏꀘꏂꈤꅐꂦꌚ

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
.

.

.

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

.

.

.

"We finally got that bitch she dead now." I said

"We coming for grandson now, and when he die imma piss on his ass." Boss said.

"So whats the plan boss?" I asked.

"Go get that bitch Asian and tell her to set Von up, then we goin kill his ass." He said counting money.

"Boss did we really have to kill her, she was innocent." I said looking down.

"Who's side are you on?" He asked turning his face up.

"Yours." I said.

"Then get out and do what I said." He said dismissing me.

𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Please wake up." I said shaking her.

"Give it a rest von she's gone." Dess said wiping her tears.

"She's so young, what sick bitch kills a not even month old baby." I said yelling.

Dess just started crying, I pulled her into a hug.

"No get off of me." She said pushing me.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You did this. Jahking isn't in a gang, nobody would wanna kill a baby but your opps." She said whispering yelling.

"So you think this shit my fault?" I asked.

"Yes I do, you can never except the fact that it was your fault." She said crying more.

"Mann I'm out. And that house that's my shit now, yo shit will be on the fucking curb where yo stupid ass belong." I said slamming the hospital room door.

Can't believe dat bitch man fuck her and dat baby.

I got home and started throwing her shit everyone.

I heard the house door open and somebody run upstairs.

"Put my shit down." Dess said pushing me.

"Get tf out bitch get the fuck out my fucking house you low life broke bitch." I said.

"Boy stfu and suck a damn dick I hope yo opps come and shoot yo stupid ass." She said picking her stuff up.

"You stfu wit dat loose ass stank ass pussy." I said sitting on the bed.

"You wasn't saying dat when you ate me out when I was on my period, or when you said you couldn't wait to fuck the shit outta me when my baby drop. OR WHEN YO NASTY ASS TRIED
TO EAT MY ASS AFTER I TOOK A SHIT YOU NASTY BITCH." She yelled.

"Bro get the fuck out for I shoot yo twig ass." I said rolling up.

"No this was OUR house or I'm staying MY ass in it, if you wanna be alone there are tons of rooms to go in or you can GET THE FUCK OUT." She said pushing and mushing and punching me.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK I PAY MOST OF THE BILLS, YOU DONT DO SHIT." I said now yelling.

"OH REALLY SO I DON'T COOK? I DON'T CLEAN? I DON'T PAY THE ELECTRIC BILL AND THE WATER BILL WHICH ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE. AND WTF DO YO ASS DO BE AT THE STU OR SITTING ON YOUR ASS ON THE FUCKING BED." She yelled in my face.

"I'M A WHOLE RAPPER I JUST GOT BACK FROM A WHOLE TOUR. YOU AINT COME FROM SHIT YOU HAD EVERYTHING HANDED TO YOU SORRY LAZY ASS." I yelled back in her face.

"BITCH I HAD TO WORK TWO FUCKING JOBS JUST TO HELP MY FUCKING MOMMA OUT, I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF FIVE OF MY FUCKING SIBLINGS WIT ONE FUCKING JOB AND NO FUCKING FOOD. I LOST MY WHOLE GANNY WHO MEANT THE WORLD TO ME, AND IM A SORRY ASS BUT WHO STAYED WIT YOU AFTER YOU MADE THEM HAVE A MISCARRIAGE HUH? AND WHO HELPED YOU OUT IN JAIL HUH? AND WHO SAVED YO ASS FROM GETTING SHOT UP BY YOUR EX BITCH. AND WHO HELPED YOU THROUGH THE PAIN WHEN T.ROY GOT SHOT OR WHEN YO GRANDMA DIED OR WHEN YOUR FUCKING DAD DIED HUH? WHO SHOT A INNOCENT PERSON JUST SO I COULD GET MONEY AND BY YOU A BIRTHDAY GIFT. OR I SELLED FUCKING CRACK AND DRUGS SO I COULD PAY FOR YO GRANDMA AND DADS COMBINED FUNERAL THAT COST ALMOST 12 FUCKING K. I COULD NAME A MILLION OTHER THINGS I DID FOR YOU BUT OH IM SORRY AND A LAZY ASS RIGHT?" She yelled crying

"OK DONT ACT LIKE I AINT DO SHIT FOR YOU, I POPPED THAT BITCH ASS UNCLE OF YOURS, I HELPED TAKE CARE OF YOU THROUGH YOUR PREGNANCY AND I TOOK CARE OF YOUR BABY WHEN YOU WEREN'T HO-" I started but she cut me off.

"All those things I asked you to do. YOU DIDNT ASK ME TO DO NUN OF THE SHIT I DID BUT I DID IT. AND I PAID MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS JUST TO GET YO STUPID ASS OUT OF FUCKING JAIL." She yelled.

Damn she really did do a lot for me.

And I didn't have to ask her to do it.

"Get tf out." I said.

"My fucking pleasure." She said slamming our room door, then the hallway door, then the house door, then her car door.

"STUPID BITCH." I yelled punching a hole through the window.

_______________________________
Short chapter ☺️
Almost to 4K☺️
Thank y'all☺️
Sorry for the mistakes ☺️