𝐜𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨💙

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)I woke up and moved out of Vons arms but he stayed asleep this time, I got in the shower and put my clothes on and got on live

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
I woke up and moved out of Vons arms but he stayed asleep this time, I got in the shower and put my clothes on and got on live.
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐧?
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲
𝐌𝐄: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲? Because I'm bout to go to the nail and hair salon. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐧? Von is still sleep I think he going to the Stu today. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 thank you. 𝐌𝐄: y'all go subscribe to my channel iiiamdess because I'm bout to up load.
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤: 𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐦𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐩𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐞
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐌𝐄: 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, you a fucking lie tf 𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞. Durk stfu and come eat this dick up. 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐞 Heyy bae.
𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝐌𝐄: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚. Exactly what I thought but I'm finna go to the shop so imma talk to y'all later but tune into my channel fr.
.
𝐌𝐄: von I'm going to the shop. 𝐕𝐎𝐍:    𝐌𝐄: VON IM GOING TO THE SHOP. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: ok damn folks chill wit all dat yelling. 𝐌𝐄: boy bye.
.
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏
So I got my hair and nails done

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏So I got my hair and nails done

When I got in the car I ft von

𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘆😍🔒
connecting

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: heyyy 𝐕𝐎𝐍: yo watchu on lil folks aye why I'm looking at yo car roof. 𝐌𝐄: cause I'm driving? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Dess. 𝐌𝐄: Ard chill there. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: oo my bae look fine. 𝐌𝐄: get on bruh. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: why you get green ma? 𝐌𝐄: cause I'm tired of black, but wya? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I'm at the Stu wit gang nem. 𝐌𝐄: aii I'm finna bring you some food you want Wendy's? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: yea I want a- 𝐌𝐄: 20 piece wit lemonade and barbecue Ik. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: Mann bye- not him hanging up.

I pull out my vlog camera and start it. 𝐌𝐄: Heyy dessie gang welcome back and today I'm doing the Viagra prank on von. So rn I'm going to the store to buy it.
.
𝐌𝐄: ok I got the strongest one they got. So I'm finna drive to Wendy's and get his food.. damn fatass got 20 nuggets I'm finna eat one. Ard y'all so here is his drink and imma put all 12 in there😳.
.
I called von and told him to let me in. So I got in and headed to there studio and put his food down. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aye I'm missing a nugget gang ! 𝐌𝐄: I ate that shit Mybad. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: mmhct bruh. 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊: wassup sis where my Wendy's at? 𝐌𝐄: nigga I don't like you enough for dat.

(𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕) Dess brought some Wendy's and I ate that shit it was bussin and I started getting a feeling but it wasn't a bad one

(𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
Dess brought some Wendy's and I ate that shit it was bussin and I started getting a feeling but it wasn't a bad one. I pull Dess on my lap. And she start grinding and bumping on my shit, and my dick got hard and that shit just needa be in something.
.
𝐌𝐄: dess come mere look at this studio over here. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: von all the studios look the same. I lock the door and turn to her licking my lips and shit. 𝐌𝐄: you look fine ma. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: von chill I'm leaving. 𝐌𝐄: Noo ma chill. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: no Von I gotta do some work. And just like that WE DIDNT FUCK CAUSE SHE FUCKING LEFT. Imma straight ignore her skinny ass that fucking bright ass fucking wig.

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)𝐌𝐄: y'all fucking Vons ass was tryna fuck in the studio, I had to dip

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
𝐌𝐄: y'all fucking Vons ass was tryna fuck in the studio, I had to dip. So rn I'm doing my fawking work and when Von get home he still finna be a lil horny freaky fuck. Finna tell him to beat his meat or sum 😂.
.
I hear the door open and I run to set the camera up in my room. I turn on ride or die by Megan cause that shit go hard. And Vons shitty ass came in my room. 𝐌𝐄: IMMA RIDE THAT DICK LIKE A STOLENING CAR I GOT THE BEST PUSSY THAT YOU HAD THIS FAR. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: mane stop all dat fucking yelling damn. 𝐌𝐄: boy you mad for what come eat my dick.
.
Von was just staring at me so I got in his face and was staring at him back. 𝐌𝐄: von do my breath stink? 𝐕𝐎𝐍:     𝐌𝐄: damn I guess it do but anyways. IM FINNA BOUNCE THAT ASS DROP THAT ASS AND POP IT LIKE A SHOOT OUT, I PULL DEM PANTIES DOWN- and I actually pulled my pants down and I was just in my victorious secret set and I was twerking.
.
Von grabbed me by my panties and pulled me to him. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: are you fucking done DAMN. 𝐌𝐄: von did you know when your mad your mad fine like fr. I was being bold so I kissed his lips and pulled away staring in his eyes. And the Von pulled my face closer and kissed my lips. It was sexual tension so he leaned back on da bed and I was straddling him but we never broke the kiss. Mind you my fast ass took my pants off so his hands were touching my bare ass.
.
𝐌𝐄: ok von you can get your hands off my ass now. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: mmhct no man. 𝐌𝐄: I'm going to sleep . I was getting a good ole ass rub that shit took me to sleep.

________________________________
AHHH yall thought it was a sex scene
But I need some votes before I update
And sorry for the mistakes 🙃
933 words 😜