"Does it even matter?" the blonde got up and walked to the window. He looked at the people rushing around, like ants in an anthill. The weather was hot, but the aircon in the room sent pleasant cool chills down his spine. "I'm ranking in top five anyway."

"Not for your hero work Denki, for the scandalous tabloids."

Denki continued looking out the window. "Maybe you have a point." He exhaled after a long silence. "I'll pull my slack."

Doubtful relief filled Saikawa's chest. It wasn't the first time Denki "pulled his slack", and every time he ended up in more scandals. Female heroes, models, civilians, Denki didn't discriminate. If he liked the appearance, he was going to go for it and most of the times, he succeeded. Of course, it wasn't just his fault. Those women knew what they were going for, but there is always that lingering hope that I will be the one to change the infamous player Denki Kaminari.

"Denki, I'm only saying this for your own good, try not to make a mess again. The public will not always be this forgiving." He placed a folder with a report of all potential hero agencies to affiliate with and left the office.

***

[Y/N] stretched and dropped her head on the table. Writing up reports was not her best talent. Bland and to the point descriptions bored and made her sleepy. A cup of steaming coffee was place in front of her. This instantly made her perk up. Red Riot was standing in front of her desk with a grin on his handsome face. His long red hair was put in a messy bun, revealing his neck. [Y/N] scanned the fresh dark red mark on his neck and smirked. The night must have been steamy. Katsuki Bakugou always liked to mark his territory.

"You can go home early if you want."

[Y/N] sipped the heavenly nectar and shook her head. "I still have last night's report to finish."

"Why don't you go home. Sleep it off and then come back and finish it tomorrow morning?"

Eijiro Kirishima was a great boss. He never demanded the impossible, was always considerate of his sidekicks and other employees of the agency and most importantly, he was a great friend. "I might take you up on that offer."

He nodded and continued looking through the pile of reports. Kirishima didn't believe in "his personal office" when it came to his agency. His desk looked exactly the same as the others and was placed right opposite her own. "Great job last night by the way." He said not looking up from the paperwork while [Y/N] was packing her backpack. "Your quirk is something else." The girl winced disagreeing with him in her mind.

"Thank you. Always good to hear praises from your employer."

"Only when they are well deserved." They laughed a little and [Y/N] was finally ready to go.

"Thanks for today, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Rest well."

[Y/N] quickly made her way to the exit, when she was about the reach for the doorhandle, the door swung open and a tall figure stepped in, sweeping her with hot dry air from the outside. She looked up and grimaced. Stylishly messy blonde hair, dark sunglasses, ears completely swept with metal studs, designer clothes and an arrogant look on the handsome face. Denki Kaminari, the number five pro hero for all the wrong reasons and the biggest heartbreaker in Japan.

Their eyes and she couldn't help but cringe.

"Hey there little mouse, where's Riot?"

Little mouse? What the hell does that even mean? Is that how you greet someone you've just met? Her hands clenched into fists, but [Y/N] controlled herself. "Straight ahead, he's hard to miss." She hissed through her gritted teeth and pushed past him.